How about some monsters in the wilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about some monsters in the wilds

Here is a suggestion for you to pass on to the developers of this game PUT SOME MONSTERS IN THE WILDS as it just seems like a complete waste of time when you search and find nothing so PUT SOME MONSTERS TO FIGHT IN THE WILD not much to ask for is it ?

Have the elites and regular monsters respawn in a new location when they are killed.
    Server: Armor S6
    IGN: Xanthralla
    Guild: Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
      Have the elites and regular monsters respawn in a new location when they are killed.
      I like this one :thumbsup: That way people don't have to fight over the monsters or teleport to different maps to get them.
      Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

yeah scrap the time limit and make them all available..too many peeps argue and quit the game..but then again we would all get titles with no real game play we wont experience fumbling around in the dark for 1 hour and a half to find nothing and do it again to find the monster you were looking for is dead..don't know about you but i think it is awesome the way it is., A real gaming experience LOL
        ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Get rid of the fog - and increase spawn rate of monsters.
          Too many cashers leaving the game because of this stupidity.

Also its so f*****g boring.
          Most of the time people don't even bother doing it anymore.

You got to wonder at the mentality of the chinese for putting up with this ****.
          And why they never complained about it.
          Last edited by daft48eddiex; 09-13-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
            Get rid of the fog - and increase spawn rate of monsters.
            Too many cashers leaving the game because of this stupidity.

Also its so f*****g boring.
            Most of the time people don't even bother doing it anymore.

You got to wonder at the mentality of the chinese for putting up with this ****.
            And why they never complained about it.
            Lol,.. what truly amaze me is that the UK or US server publishers won't think of changing anything from what has been impemented from the Chinese version alrdy..
            There are alot of things that could be different, but they don't have the mindset of doing it.. Marriage system was never new.. really
            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
            Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
            X