Give Us All Our Money Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Us All Our Money Back

Like any others here I have a ton of real money invested in a purge rune that is now near useless. For some add more real money for high level mire runes. I'm sure many like me would have NEVER invested in these if we had known they would be rendered useless in a future update. I think the fair thing is to offer an exchange for these based upon the level of the runes and thus their real value. I'm sure you don't have much concern for many free players but many of your bigger cashers are very upset having invested real money in these only to find them useless now for what we intended.

Not to be mean but if you're investing a ton of real money into this game given R2's track record then you're getting what you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaMage View Post
      Not to be mean but if you're investing a ton of real money into this game given R2's track record then you're getting what you deserve.
      agreed. for businesses like r2 people are nothing but suckers to them until ur dry and after that they are done with you. ur fault for playing the sucker. spending a few bucks to enjoy the game a bit more isnt bad but wen ur investing so much money and then things turn unfavorable enough for u to really regret spending so much money on a some things, thats completely your fault.

Comment

lol.. this is not IKEA.
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Both purge and mire rune and still needed in some areas of the game. I doubt the big spenders are mad about this seeing as they would have invested into these runes back when they were useful in many areas of the game, but now these big spenders are strong enough to not require the use of the runes. Purge helps in Dragon Invasion and with wilds bosses when an archer dies or you dont run with an archer and mire helps in necro for those who don't have a reliable slow ability. Having he 100 percent slow from mire rune makes it worth the invest.

Comment

not when it cant be used in places that are needed. Not to mention the fact that it cant be advanced dispite no notice what-so-ever in game while they host an event TO MAX runes..... This is pathetic R2. and yes i am to blame for ever thinking of coming back to this piece of sh it game. It wont happen again

Comment

I actually think that we as a group who have been screwed over by R2 on mire should all file a complaint with the BBB on the matter as it has been poorly handled and very horrid business practices. If anyone else is interested http://www.bbb.org/ they are located in USA in Arizona. (and they promise to have your ticket processed and on R2's doorstep within 2 business days)

Comment

well, all know R2 is Trickster
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I am terribly sorry, but why is purge rune useless after the update? And mire, as well?

Comment

well I invested tons in amnesia ...than hs and 2 runes could be used in sylph form in new patch ...so amnesia became useless,better that I upg guardian or chaos rune

Comment

Yeah this is same as players hoarding useless stuff like shadow souls/shadow crystals having unfair advantages now.Considering the great uselessness of these items in the past it was really dumb thing to hoard them in especially considering the limited inv space but now the update has given these players an unfair advantage. These unexpected twists are one of things that really suck in this game as its game requiring great planning for future.

Comment

Originally posted by deucela View Post
                        Yeah this is same as players hoarding useless stuff like shadow souls/shadow crystals having unfair advantages now.Considering the great uselessness of these items in the past it was really dumb thing to hoard them in especially considering the limited inv space but now the update has given these players an unfair advantage. These unexpected twists are one of things that really suck in this game as its game requiring great planning for future.
                        Why not hoard shadow crystals? You can use them everyday. As far as the souls go just save up for the mount and then you can have what everyone else has. It wasn't really an unexpected twist as outside sources had informed players they should start to save souls for a couple weeks now.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                          well I invested tons in amnesia ...than hs and 2 runes could be used in sylph form in new patch ...so amnesia became useless,better that I upg guardian or chaos rune
                          Amnesia is still one of the most powerful if not the most powerful rune to use in the game. It can shut down sylph attacks and other player runes long enough to gain a win or at least help you recover while they auto attack.

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
                            Why not hoard shadow crystals? You can use them everyday. As far as the souls go just save up for the mount and then you can have what everyone else has. It wasn't really an unexpected twist as outside sources had informed players they should start to save souls for a couple weeks now.
                            Because I am slow lvler, I didnt hoard them.As for the souls it takes 12 days to get enough souls for mount with 7 day validity, so dumb hoarders will have semi-permanent advantage over me.

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
                              Amnesia is still one of the most powerful if not the most powerful rune to use in the game. It can shut down sylph attacks and other player runes long enough to gain a win or at least help you recover while they auto attack.
                              well didn't find it much of use for sylph now, player can still use skills or runes even on max lvl of amnesia and worse is if they can use rune fast to lower 1 turn duration with them

so in 1 attack + rune u can shrug lvl 8 amnesia very fast unless runes disabled don't see it much usefull...unless u are really lucky 2 leave player with hs and weakest skill at sylph after casting lvl 10 amnesia

Comment

Working...
                              X