No announcement yet.

Give Us All Our Money Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, im one of those mire guys that got screwed over. A good fix would be to make runes like astrals where I can just merge the exp into another and lose the original rune.

Comment

a max amnesia can close 5 slot of skill, b4 when u awaken, u only have 5 slot open, meaning amnesia close em all..
      after 3.1 patch another 3 slots opened, 2 rune slot, 1 HS.. so making amnesia less useful, 2-5 skill slot closed now..

Comment

Originally posted by masjonrembo View Post
        a max amnesia can close 5 slot of skill, b4 when u awaken, u only have 5 slot open, meaning amnesia close em all..
        after 3.1 patch another 3 slots opened, 2 rune slot, 1 HS.. so making amnesia less useful, 2-5 skill slot closed now..
        That's not the only downside to amnesia, it doesn't stop an already queued skill, also someone that's utilizing rune/fast cast trick can get 2-3 attacks to your one basically making the rune gone before you even notice. Amnesia lv10 was best pre-patch when you could completely block someone's sylph (even then it wasn't hard to bypass this, but wasn't common knowledge to all) atm I just chuckle when someone uses amnesia regardless of level, even when 5 skills get blocked off 99% of the time it does nothing to alter the course of the match.

Comment

Originally posted by deucela View Post
          Because I am slow lvler, I didnt hoard them.As for the souls it takes 12 days to get enough souls for mount with 7 day validity, so dumb hoarders will have semi-permanent advantage over me.
          you do know that normal to NM ToK give more souls then easy right you just have to go in lose and leave you get the souls without the exp and the you get the steed in fewer days

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            That's not the only downside to amnesia, it doesn't stop an already queued skill, also someone that's utilizing rune/fast cast trick can get 2-3 attacks to your one basically making the rune gone before you even notice. Amnesia lv10 was best pre-patch when you could completely block someone's sylph (even then it wasn't hard to bypass this, but wasn't common knowledge to all) atm I just chuckle when someone uses amnesia regardless of level, even when 5 skills get blocked off 99% of the time it does nothing to alter the course of the match.
            you guys treat an extremely broken rune prepatch worthless just because it got nerfed a little bit. prepatch blocking everything and making only the opponent auto attack is already very unfair.
            Now there are 8 slots in which amensia can block 5 for 3 turns. the first skill used after being amnesia takes up a turn and using a rune fast takes up another turn meaning it can still block for 1 turn.
            And you could use amnesia after they use a rune which makes them unable to waste a turn of amnesia quick. its still a very OP rune. just blocking the enemy delphic is all you need to win really and the chance of that is pretty high because it blocks more than half of the opponent's available options 5/8 actually for cw its 5/7 because theres no holy seal which makes it even better.. its a gamble rune with chances with the advantage on your side.
            heal rune is really good but theres no point to it wen it comes down to a 1 shot delphic fight.
            Guardian rune is probably best now but knights dont have it.
            blood rune is strong too but for mages it should only be used when the opponent sylphs and the fight isnt a 1 shot delphic fight.
            chaos rune is good for wasting 1 or 2 turns of the enemy but its also has but it doesnt help as much and becomes useless wen enemy has no troops.

amnesia isnt the best rune but its not the worst either its pretty good still.
            Last edited by ArtemisS58; 08-29-2014, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Grow-up...you can do the same thing as a slow leveler. Granted it will take a bit longer. Calling people dumb is really uncalled for.

Originally posted by deucela View Post
              Because I am slow lvler, I didnt hoard them.As for the souls it takes 12 days to get enough souls for mount with 7 day validity, so dumb hoarders will have semi-permanent advantage over me.
              [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

Sorry about that, sometimes really annoying that can not enjoy the game after invest real money in the game.

Comment

Working...
                X