US WEST CW - Top Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US WEST CW - Top Archer

who you think will win the CW for this month in US West Archers? below are last month placing.

1. WilliamTell
    2. Leyko
    3. Kessar
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

I was thinking, at first, the same placing that you mention to place my wager.

However, now I see Atroxia with BR higher than 300k in the list of archers, but I cant find that player in the cross-server list. What is going on with this Atroxia?

In the list of archers to select by BR, the first 3 are Atroxia, WilliamTell, Leyko. Any advice? specially concerning Atroxia, who I know nothing about
    Last edited by JackMalloy; 08-29-2014, 02:48 AM.

Comment

for some reason it looks like the us west is split up for some reason

atroxia shows up in the cross server rankings on kabam servers i believe

idk for some reason its all messed up

williamtell and all that dont even appear

Click image for larger version

Name:	cross server.png
Views:	1
Size:	620.4 KB
ID:	1693843
      Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 08-29-2014, 07:36 AM. Reason: added picture
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

US west kabam servers was Thethrell winning last month.
        Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

thethrell was overpowered had a 30k br boost on most of them

dont expect him to beat azrican this time
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

so.. how come Atroxia is in US WEST CW?

Comment

Cross server rankings are bugged on Kabam. Wing and Atroxia are in R2 CW but show up in Kabam cross server rankings. Never seen them in CW rankings of Kabam/Kong/Wartune/Koram group.

Comment

Thethrell will not do Cw , a friend will do it for him . He d'ont have the same exepercience as him i guess , but who knows he might be wour Eagle Eye again :P
                "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                  who you think will win the CW for this month in US West Archers? below are last month placing.

1. WilliamTell
                  2. Leyko
                  3. Kessar
                  im guessing lekyo it looks like he cashed a bit , did he win in any of the previous cw??
                  US West
                  Pearl Lake

Comment

so can i say Atroxia is a bug in US WEST CW? this char does not exist?

Comment

it seems Atroxia is a bug. He is the only player from Kabam, whereas all the others are from R2...

But I dont really know if I should just forget about ATroxia, as if he is not there, or consider him for the wager (he has the highest BR...)

Comment

nobody has any info concerning if we should take into account Atroxia in the waging or if thats a bug and we should only consider R2 players?

Comment

i think we should leave him out.. should be a bug.. any mod could help us here?

Comment

Atroxia isn't a bug. Kabam s55 (and the server they got merged with) are part of the r2games west coast servers. It's kind of like how armorgames, kong, kabam, etc participate with the r2 games east and euro servers, but they have their own rankings on their respective websites. For whatever reason though, only Kabam s55 plays with the r2games cross servers (ie BG, arena, CW) whereas the rest of US West Kabam remains isolated. Kabam s55 has been participating with the r2 US west servers for months. If you check last months CW rankings, you'll even see atroxia who finished 4th and wing in the knight class, also from kabam, who finished 2nd.
                            PetraRal
                            Archer
                            S367
                            185k BR
                            Former Light Casher
                            Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

Originally posted by MikasaxEren View Post
                              Atroxia isn't a bug. Kabam s55 (and the server they got merged with) are part of the r2games west coast servers. It's kind of like how armorgames, kong, kabam, etc participate with the r2 games east and euro servers, but they have their own rankings on their respective websites. For whatever reason though, only Kabam s55 plays with the r2games cross servers (ie BG, arena, CW) whereas the rest of US West Kabam remains isolated. Kabam s55 has been participating with the r2 US west servers for months. If you check last months CW rankings, you'll even see atroxia who finished 4th and wing in the knight class, also from kabam, who finished 2nd.
                              Atroxia br is insane..

Comment

Working...
                              X