This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiestion about farms. ^^

I was just wondering, is there a way to lose crops to something other than players?

Recently I've been losing crops like someone has been looting me, but my log shows no one looting. Normally I'm there looting my crops when they spawn or within a minute after. At first I thought maybe someone was just like, a super ninja looter who was camping my crops, and looting at the speed of light so the log wouldn't catch them. Then today, when I woke up to loot my crops, I only received about 8k gold. Normally they give me around 16k gold, and if I've been looted the max number of times, 11k gold.

come on you gotta pay for making others work right ? haha

Comment

If your log is full for the day, it doesn't update anymore when people take your crops. Watch in chat for it saying someone revived your crops, then delete them off your friends list or ask them to stop. That appears to be a bug and is actually meant for someone is harvesting your crops.
      Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
        If your log is full for the day, it doesn't update anymore when people take your crops. Watch in chat for it saying someone revived your crops, then delete them off your friends list or ask them to stop. That appears to be a bug and is actually meant for someone is harvesting your crops.
        I just tested your theory by looting with my other character, but it still shows up in my log when I do. So it can't be log being full.

Also, did they increase the amount that we can loot from each other? Because it's letting people loot 50% of my crops now, when I thought it used to only be around 35% max.

I don't mind sharing crops, but it bothers me that I don't know who I'm sharing with, and that the amount I'm losing seems to have increased from what the old maximum amount was.

Comment

if you hate stealer delete them whahaha revive your own plants lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pixelated View Post
            I was just wondering, is there a way to lose crops to something other than players?

Recently I've been losing crops like someone has been looting me, but my log shows no one looting. Normally I'm there looting my crops when they spawn or within a minute after. At first I thought maybe someone was just like, a super ninja looter who was camping my crops, and looting at the speed of light so the log wouldn't catch them. Then today, when I woke up to loot my crops, I only received about 8k gold. Normally they give me around 16k gold, and if I've been looted the max number of times, 11k gold.
            sharing is caring :O the secret is 1 mins bfore ur seeds is ready use 1 balen to speed up. the other party will not know and u can harvest full.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Xspada View Post
              if you hate stealer delete them whahaha revive your own plants lol
              I'm not saying I hate stealers, I'm asking if there's a way to lose crops to something other than stealing or if they increased the amount of times you can be stolen from.

Comment

Okay, after doing some testing, it seems that if your farm finishes while infested with bugs or weeds, you lose some crops to it. So no, I wasn't losing extra crops to people looting me.

Comment

easy fix on this situation to everyone

friends can already see when our crops are ready t harvest by that lille hand show on the list

what they should take off from friends is their ability t see when our crops are ready

that should be a option only for the owner and not for the "thiefs" because comon...i had 4 rares and i had near half my friends list in my farm waithing them t be ready to steal,to a points that presently theres many players that place several alarm clock times so they can log in cuz they can see when our crops will be ready.

i had one that i deleted on my server and that aparently everyone else kicked him from their lists(at least the oes i know) because he set alar clocks to be always 5m online to steal the crops and log off.

last time and 1/2 is random but 83 players reviving my crops in less then 5 seconds?comon?the time should be only seen by the one that plants and not by everyone.
                  it reaches to be ridiculous that players set alarm clocks during their sleep time to log in,steal and log off returning t bed.

Comment

my friend say : ITS NOT STEALING ITS COMPENSATION FOR TAKECARE UR CROPS( fee) no one in the world is free expect sunrays and Oxygen on the air

Comment

to be honest its not big problem . well cause its not stole 50% of ur crops harvest. only 5% -10%max cant be stoled again.

Comment

this is off topic, but i hate stealers. I delete everyone who loots my crops, I don't need people to revive them or take care of them because I have people who can do that (good friends in guild) I don't even accept friend requests unless they agree to not loot my crops. People argued with me saying they take care of my crops so they should be able to loot mine, well .. I don't loot others, and I don't need them to take care of mine. IMO you only need friends in farm so you can reach the daily farm EXP, not for them to loot you.

if you have upgraded land, you're basically upgrading your land so that you can get the initial crop production, not benefiting anything at all because they loot your upgraded land, which makes no sense at all.
                        Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Working...
                        X