Kicked from room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked from room

Any1 else has this problem? : after each spire run I get kicked from the room and I have to refresh(on my both toons).This is getting annoying because we do all mpds one after another and this is time wasted
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

most ppl get same problem
    and it hapen more often now
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

There's times with this extended loading issue due to cache that our group will load into a dungeon and during the loading screen I get kicked back our immediately to CC which is a worse issue overall since you lose your attempt.
      S435 Witchlight bluffs
      Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
      39k BR *Hercules

Comment

me kick from tok nm wish back attemp

Comment

the best solution for now is let player with fastest internet and complate cache in our pt
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

This is a common bug. They've known about it for a long time. Glad they fix typos and sylph names on maintenance.
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
              This is a common bug. They've known about it for a long time. Glad they fix typos and sylph names on maintenance.
              Why are you complaining? Typos are more important than anything in the game
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

We can only hope that bugs will fix themselves, maybe due to another major patch.

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                  Any1 else has this problem? : after each spire run I get kicked from the room and I have to refresh(on my both toons).This is getting annoying because we do all mpds one after another and this is time wasted
                  not new.. been complaining about this bug for like a thousand times now.. : )
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                    the best solution for now is let player with fastest internet and complate cache in our pt
                    100 mbs isnt enough?
                    Server: Kabam 17
                    Player name: Dwarf
                    Player level: 80
                    Player class: Knight
                    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                    Battle rating: 615k
                    Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

100 mbs isnt enough?
                      more than enough, im using less than 10 MBps connection and still fine. this **** just happens randomly.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

happens to me too all the time.
                        Solution, till it gets fixed(probably a few centuries):
                        1. Tell the team leader to kick you out.
                        OR
                        2. Go to Dianah in Cloud City, enter into a new room and exit.

Hope, it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
                          There's times with this extended loading issue due to cache that our group will load into a dungeon and during the loading screen I get kicked back our immediately to CC which is a worse issue overall since you lose your attempt.
                          got the same problem here with Spire... when we start it it shows Wartune word and loading then boom ur on cc.. not only that but also when i do the spire the next day with attempt i get the rewards of the spire i had missed its so weird..
                          Server:S42 Kabam, name : Executioner
                          Name: Executioner
                          Class: Critical Knight
                          Sylph: Hercules **
                          Server: S42 (Kabam)
                          Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                          Guild: Paradox

Comment

my group has a trick with Lychs
                            we all enter without attempts
                            until one of us finds the eye (bonus miniboss)
                            then invite the other 2, leave and get reinvited using attempts
                            since we have started doing this i haven't been auto kicked from the room
                            however spire straight after, i generally do (for some reason the other 2 rarely get auto kicked, seems to be just me )

but with spire we dont invite each other into the room, after we have entered

i think that could prevent the problem
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

One of my regular team mates gets kicked all the time after running it. It's kinda funny... we just wisecrack about it... gotta have fun with the stupid bugs, and if you can do it at a teammate's expense, all the better! In your case, it's gonna be your teammates ragging on you for it... but you can certainly turn it around and blame them. Don't let it get to you though, if we let all the bugs "p" us off then we'd all be raging all the time!
                              Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 08-30-2014, 10:28 AM. Reason: apparently I made a swear! oops! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X