sylph upgrade event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph upgrade event

Have they had this event before? Any chance of making it a regular event? I have been playing for about 6 months and this is the first time I have seen this event. This event is really bad timing for me. I don't have much time right now to play the game. I am a level 48 archer and I have about 400 mahra and spec saved up. This is killing me that I will miss the rewards for this event. I want to level up just for this event but don't think I should, too busy with work. The event only lasts for two days. I really don't want to wait a long time before leveling up to wait for this event again.

Its the first time they put that event
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if they have this event again. If they make enough money off of it, they will recycle it for future events.

Comment

Of course they made this event available after I've used up all my mahra lol oh well. .
        Heto (s157)
        AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
          Its the first time they put that event
          Really? I was told that they had this event before.

I sure hope they have this event again and not like once a year thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MatigaLoe View Post
            Of course they made this event available after I've used up all my mahra lol oh well. .
            Yeah same. It's actually becoming an annoying habit of late (release clothing ident/res crystals/advanced sylphs, encourage ppl to participate to the fullest, then spring an event on them once they're out of resources), this one was doubly so because it's been sooooo long that there was no reason to expect an event like this (even the most paranoid hoarder probably gave in once sylph evolution hit), and thus no reason to hoard. Oh well, two more inv/vault spots down the drain, they won't catch me flat-footed again. Wartune, turning us all into packrats
            Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

also amazing how those boxes that can drop 100 mahra or 100 sepulchrum dont drop them for **** almost everyone on my server opened them and i think only 1 or 2 ppl got something (1 got 100 sep the other 1 100 mahra or 1 got both, something like that) but hey for 25 balens what can u expect if not a rip off

Comment

Working...
              X