Necro Boss 28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necro Boss 28

Title says all. I just can't seem to beat this guy no matter what skill I use, even Thrasher freeze boss 1/3 times for some reason, may be its lag, but still I come close but not enough to kill it. Boss 27 was a piece of cake, but this boss is actually very hard to beat.
    Really need to know what skills Knights use to overcome this boss.
    (Try not to use comments like Cash Harder). Broke right now
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

how to help if we know nothing about ur stats, pet info, astral. or anything, ?
    but if u got 60k atk, with 40k hercule, and 420 res, u should able to beat 30. ( i done it as knight ), if archer can be less, if mage with mire rune can be done, without rune need alot higher atk.
    Last edited by 魔族:Sushi; 08-29-2014, 11:03 PM.
    暗:天照

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
      (Try not to use comments like Cash Harder). Broke right now
      Try taking a gamble with your damage using this one astral........RUTHLESSNESS
      That's all i've got in mind, anyways good luck the next time you try.
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stat 1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	1693884Click image for larger version

Name:	Stat 2.JPG
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	1693885Click image for larger version

Name:	Stat 3.JPG
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1693886Click image for larger version

Name:	Stat 4.JPG
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	1693887

Sorry couldn't upload picture before for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
          how to help if we know nothing about ur stats, pet info, astral. or anything, ?
          but if u got 60k atk, with 40k hercule, and 420 res, u should able to beat 30. ( i done it as knight ), if archer can be less, if mage with mire rune can be done, without rune need alot higher atk.
          Uploaded the pics, its not 30 its 28 . Sorry wasn't able to upload pics before

Comment

You lag too much I guess. With 56k patk base and a 36k herc I get 28 to last half of last bar, with those stats should be easy. Do rage run first so you can slow and sylph first two turns, then keep repeating that until you kill it with delphics in between when you can use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              You lag too much I guess. With 56k patk base and a 36k herc I get 28 to last half of last bar, with those stats should be easy. Do rage run first so you can slow and sylph first two turns, then keep repeating that until you kill it with delphics in between when you can use them.
              Probably yes, cz boss attack me twice and i attack once, i came close to 1 hit, but someone Spam Gems, and my Flash crashed. That was the only time i came close, besides i come to last bar every time, he just buffs lol

Comment

check my video u just need to make sure ur thrash slow before awaken, and use slash, ult slash, thrash, shield as 4 main skill 5th anything but 100 rage, too slow no good.
                just use similar strategy. slow > awaken > 4 -5 skill on sylph, back to toon, till next awaken and kill it, use brutal and heal rune. u need to kill on second awaken or u will die, he will rage if u didnt finish him on second awaken.

boss ignore ur pdef and mdef, so dont need any def, just need higher res of eletric if u use hercule u will take alot less dmg if u get 500+ on eletric.
                and no need both def astral, use illu or GA, basiclly anything, orange is good.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0m...SLpQxSwvtNw4KQ
                暗:天照

Comment

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
                  check my video u just need to make sure ur thrash slow before awaken, and use slash, ult slash, thrash, shield as 4 main skill 5th anything but 100 rage, too slow no good.
                  just use similar strategy. slow > awaken > 4 -5 skill on sylph, back to toon, till next awaken and kill it, use brutal and heal rune. u need to kill on second awaken or u will die, he will rage if u didnt finish him on second awaken.

boss ignore ur pdef and mdef, so dont need any def, just need higher res of eletric if u use hercule u will take alot less dmg if u get 500+ on eletric.
                  and no need both def astral, use illu or GA, basiclly anything, orange is good.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0m...SLpQxSwvtNw4KQ
                  Thanks for the references and skill guide. Will try again when have free time, server lags a lot so most of the time 1 skill behind, but thanks again

Comment

Working...
                  X