lamest part of the game - buying sylph skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lamest part of the game - buying sylph skills

Just evolved my gaia to hercules. bought 2 skills that cost around 1K balens. and because it kept replacing the skills i want, i ended up spending more than 3K balens and it's still not perfect. I just want to say i will not spend any more unbounded balens on this game until wartune fixes this issue. I'm not a heavy casher so you don't have to worry about losing tip of the ice berg. just saying.
    Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
    Just evolved my gaia to hercules. bought 2 skills that cost around 1K balens. and because it kept replacing the skills i want, i ended up spending more than 3K balens and it's still not perfect. I just want to say i will not spend any more unbounded balens on this game until wartune fixes this issue. I'm not a heavy casher so you don't have to worry about losing tip of the ice berg. just saying.
    Its not an issue thats how the game works, you pay fo the skills then you pay for new skill slots, unless you already bought skills before refining your sylphs, btw most ppl hold off on buying skills until after the refined thier slyphs saves you money and the hassel of replacing skill by skill

Comment

I messed up and didn't get Hades haunt skill originally. So I just went through the same thing...it sucked. 6 or so tries before it finally clicked. Only good part is that it does count towards consumption event, so now is a good time to get some extra rewards in the process of fixing your skills.
      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

As i say often on my server. Sylph skills are the ultimate money pit. Once get all slots filled in you are rolling a never winning slot machine that costs too much.

Comment

yup. because of this quality of service. i'm not going to pay a dime on this game now. consider a strike. and i'm sure other heavy cashers have done that.
          Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
            yup. because of this quality of service. i'm not going to pay a dime on this game now. consider a strike. and i'm sure other heavy cashers have done that.
            meh, i dont think they care enough to strike. some big cashers on my server keep spending everyday, but of course those guys are the "all wallet, no skills" types.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

you mean "all wallet, no skills, always winning" types? cuz if someone cashes so hard i doubt would lose to the "no cash, pr0 guy"

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                you mean "all wallet, no skills, always winning" types? cuz if someone cashes so hard i doubt would lose to the "no cash, pr0 guy"
                well, if he lost to "no cash, pro guy" it just means he isn't cashed enough, no? therefore we cant call him heavy casher if he lost.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Sadly for a heavy casher 10k balens is peanuts. For anyone without an unlimited wallet though, you have to think there would be better ways to spend a hundred bucks.

Comment

U mess upp and fill all ur slots whit skils that u dont want after refine ... and u blame the game ? Just ur problem u dont think ahead :P

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                      U mess upp and fill all ur slots whit skils that u dont want after refine ... and u blame the game ? Just ur problem u dont think ahead :P
                      Uhm. Are you a troll?

Nobody knew, when sylphs came out, that it would be impossible to select skills to change once you had upgraded it.

Nobody knew when they would add the upgrade system.

Blaming people who got their main sylphs all way back when they were added, who have filled out their skills and invested all their sepulcrums and mahra into them, for "not thinking ahead" is rather laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                        Uhm. Are you a troll?

Nobody knew, when sylphs came out, that it would be impossible to select skills to change once you had upgraded it.

Nobody knew when they would add the upgrade system.

Blaming people who got their main sylphs all way back when they were added, who have filled out their skills and invested all their sepulcrums and mahra into them, for "not thinking ahead" is rather laughable.

WHat ? xD whos talking about ppl that filld upp skills first day off sylph update ....( 8month ago )

lamest part of the game - buying sylph skills

Comment

It's been quite a while since Electro was added too. Also, the bet among the players was that you would be able to selectively replace skills for your evolved sylph since this is the way it apparently works in China. From ******'s blog,
                          After you evolve them you can pay Balens to keep all the Skills you've learned (because they are upgraded and attributes may be different when they transform) and Speculums you've put into the Sylph. If you do not pay Balens only 20% of the Speculums will transfer towards your new Evolved Sylph and selected Skills will be transferred over.

Also during this update you can pay Balens to replace skills you selectively and currently possess (unlike right now it removes one randomly of your choice).
                          (Unfortunately links aren't allowed.)

That article is 8 months old and there was never any word from the publishers one way or another.

Comment

i would be much better if, there was an unlearn skill option, my all skills are filled, and with my luck i will lose my sylph deplic.
                            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

It is because R2 made that on purpose. In Chinese servers, you can spend balens to keep the skills you want while buying new skills, here they make you waste more
                              balens to rebuy the skills that you lose when you get new skills. They usually change things to benefit R2 more so they get more balens.

Comment

Working...
                              X