lamest part of the game - buying sylph skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
    It is because R2 made that on purpose. In Chinese servers, you can spend balens to keep the skills you want while buying new skills, here they make you waste more
    balens to rebuy the skills that you lose when you get new skills. They usually change things to benefit R2 more so they get more balens.
    Really 'cuz my Chinese GM says China doesn't have anything of the sorts. Someone just spread that rumor like so many prior to it getting people's hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
      yup. because of this quality of service. i'm not going to pay a dime on this game now. consider a strike. and i'm sure other heavy cashers have done that.
      I'm holding off until we can choose what we lose. In truth, this is supposed to be a strategy game. Give us sylph skill books, let us buy all skills one time, then swap in and out as needed for any given event. That would be win-win. More players buying more skills is good for R2's profits and skill book is beneficial to us players.

From what I've seen, the really big spenders (over 300k BR crowd) have mostly gotten the new skills. So they either didn't buy skills until they evolved or they gambled until they got the skills they want. It's their money to waste. Since most are rather friendly (long as you're not insulting them or being a poor sport), I can usually find out which skills they are and decide which ones I'll eventually buy. Just waiting for them to fix skills since I'm unwilling to spend so much money gambling on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
        U mess upp and fill all ur slots whit skils that u dont want after refine ... and u blame the game ? Just ur problem u dont think ahead :P
        you better not to buy any skill even after you evolve your sylph because 2nd evolve will be available in the future.
        Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
          I'm holding off until we can choose what we lose. In truth, this is supposed to be a strategy game. Give us sylph skill books, let us buy all skills one time, then swap in and out as needed for any given event. That would be win-win. More players buying more skills is good for R2's profits and skill book is beneficial to us players.

From what I've seen, the really big spenders (over 300k BR crowd) have mostly gotten the new skills. So they either didn't buy skills until they evolved or they gambled until they got the skills they want. It's their money to waste. Since most are rather friendly (long as you're not insulting them or being a poor sport), I can usually find out which skills they are and decide which ones I'll eventually buy. Just waiting for them to fix skills since I'm unwilling to spend so much money gambling on it.
          i 2nd that. win win is what we need so everybody is happy. if they want to scam and waste players' balens, they might as well do the same to our skills. we buy slots for new skills when we have enough skill point, extra 300 balens for new slot. if you want new skills after 5 slots, it randomly replaces one of the skills. they'll have tons of tons of balens from heavy cashers who don't know where to spend money on.
          Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

According to one of the greatest negotiator who lived, win-win kills the deal. Great negotiators do not use win-win principle.

Comment

Working...
            X