Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Recruitment is once again open, for those who may be interested.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Enyo
    replied
    Hello,
    Would like to kindly remind for those who applied, or still are before applying for the Mentor position, to make sure you put correct e-mail where we can reach you, your ingame name, server number and platform (R2, Kong, Kabam, Armor). And also to check your e-mails regulary, or Spam folder, to see if you haven't recive a reply from our team about the decision.

Leave a comment:

• Miserico
    replied
    I want to be a mentor,what I need to do?

Leave a comment:

• zijad3000
    replied
    can i join in the mentors

Leave a comment:

• xANUBISx
    replied
    With that logic, you guys should lower the prices on all items. That would help players and overall make the game better. Just saying.

Leave a comment:

• Larissa76
    replied
    omg why r ppl so frustrated? Its a simple form to apply for a mentor position, if u r interested u go ahead and apply , if u r not than just skip the topic and dont troll it, simple as that!

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Yagami View Post
    Hello Lone.wolf , mentors dont receive any free balens , thats a vonluteer job and the goal is to help our beloved players as much as we can.
    Really? That's strange. R2 couldn't pay me enough in balens to take up the mentor role, simply because I have this code that state that people should take responsibility for their own actions, and I refuse to defend the indefensible as a result. I also get a certain sense of schandenfreude in watching idiots get their cummenpence.

Being a mentor would mean I have to defend R2's abject imbecility to the public. No thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Beesenitch
    replied
    Mentor Recruitment = existing mentors are tired of defending the indefensible and quitting, so now new people are needed?

Leave a comment:

• lone.wolf
    replied
    Hello Lone.wolf , mentors dont receive any free balens , thats a vonluteer job and the goal is to help our beloved players as much as we can.
    But I seriously doubt people would do something for free in this world.

Leave a comment:

• lone.wolf
    replied
    Hmm, so far don't see any helpful ones in s376. pm me if u can so I will approach them for help.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Yagami
    replied
    Originally posted by lone.wolf View Post
    GMs shud make mentors in game help others, not just making themselves stronger since they get free balens for being mentors to the game.

Leave a comment:

• lone.wolf
    replied
    GMs shud make mentors in game help others, not just making themselves stronger since they get free balens for being mentors to the game.

Leave a comment:

• striker8780
    replied
    not really worth becoming a mentor/moderator in my opinion. I've been a moderator on one MMO and like others here who have that position with other online games KNOWS the amount of hell it can be just to sit at their comps getting smashed every day from unhappy players whining about this and that, trying to assist with tickets and reporting bugs and other complaints. If you add the other fact of a company not really that all interested in customer service and more interested in milking the player base of all the cash they can get.. then you got yourself into a position of being cannon fodder since its YOUR job to defend the ToA and company policy. Rewards you ask? minimal at best. Are you expecting a pay check perhaps? Best you stick to your real job or actually get a real job. If all that i just listed still sounds interesting..then by all means apply..you'll see what i mean. Being a mentor/ moderator is a very thankless overglorified title.

oh...and goodluck to whoever gets selected
    Last edited by striker8780; 04-22-2015, 09:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fadytiger3
    replied
    when we will get answer ?

Leave a comment:

• jovica0203008
    replied
    Do we get an answer if we do not get accepted for mentors?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X