I think it is a great opportunity to be a better gamer

Leave a comment:

• Robito_Fan
    replied
    they pay you with lag and less fun =))

Leave a comment:

• Gunwitch
    replied
    I applied, and never got a response back. Typical of R2.

Leave a comment:

• Tmerritt
    replied
    I always like to help people in a game I really like and am willing to spend my money atleast on VIP, I hope to get the chance to help.

Leave a comment:

• Killersbaby
    replied
    I hope this time I will get an answer^^ Last time you didnt even tell me whats wrong with me

Leave a comment:

• drwho2014
    replied
    they never answer questions in game though

Leave a comment:

• R277351793
    replied
    well I don't meet 2 require age and English but I am here for 2 years but not in this site

Leave a comment:

• R277351793
    replied
    first time to see you pleased to meet you

Leave a comment:

• Nebojsa986
    replied
    Thanks but no thanks, even if i cant quit, which would be best for me, i still dont have Stockholm syndrome about this game.

Leave a comment:

• R210903375
    replied
    I agree. I am done with my application form :-)

Leave a comment:

• Angels_Kiss
    replied
    Originally posted by Mageic11 View Post
    So... you're trying to get people to do your job for you, since your customer service is already bad enough? Yeah, let me do your job for you, and not get paid... No thanks. I and a lot of other people are fedup with this money pit of a game, amd horrible customer support. And, now you want us to work for you. Maybe customer support should do their job, and you wouldn't need people to work for you
    from what i understand a mentor is not someone to do their job it is someone to answer in game questions for example i had someone today ask about divinity souls. i belive these are the sort of help the mentors offer

Leave a comment:

• Angels_Kiss
    replied
    i dont see why pay would matter all i see is complaints this is your chance to try and help make wartune better =)

Leave a comment:

• Deeelinquent
    replied
    It wouldn't take a lot of effort to help players with their questions and help them play this silly bloody addictive game so they actually enjoy it. The whole idea of getting paid to do it, well, thats just silly. I think a problem with the mentors is that players think they can do anything about lag etc, which they can't and the few mentors that i have dealt with, can't help you either until they have researched it. That's of course if they are not condescending and arrogant, admittedly we can all be noobs at times, but we are not children and mentors certainly are not better than any of us.

We need better quality players offering to help rather than moaning about stuff and assuming that someone else will help these players. A lot has to do with translation of course, i tried to help someone with a simple thing (doing void nm without an attempt to unlock dragon souls) it took ages and they still had no idea what i was talking about and more often than not, players in their guild ignore them or are afk (cos you make us stay online for silly long time to claim rewards) and of course, some players are just morons and can't play and give out bad advice (yes, speed leveling is the way to go, oh but when you get to level 60 with a BR of 30k and you can't do any game related content for that level, then THOSE players are nowhere to be seen, so "nice" people help them through countless mpds with hardly any thanks).

Oh and i really think that Kabam & Kong players should face Kabam and Kong players and R2 face R2, thanks, that was my 2 pennies!

Leave a comment:

• SoNasTy
    replied
    Originally posted by srijanawasthi View Post
    It should not ask for money cause its just a game
    Lol maybe im dumb but this game eat so much money and time and to do something 0 pay ty but no ty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X