Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r2_enyo
    Hello,

If you are asking for benefit, reason you should apply, if you are considering to do it, should be willing to help other players, and help us to make Game better. We would highly recommend to not use this post to discuss Mentor payment/salary. If you are interested to know more, just apply:
    [old link]

Thank you for your attenton
    I would have some interest in doing it IF mentors' report in issues would be regarded as priority for fixes and stuff
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-15-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

ya gl with that
      Last edited by v0idwalker; 09-20-2014, 11:06 AM.
      CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
      name RubyRed
      type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
      Name gippal .........Name backlash
      Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

i have been applied

i hope r2games can accept me ^^

Comment

none of you make any sense all your doing is trolling these forums because you have nothing better to do with your lives and for the few that do make sense dont pay attention to the above statement.

You either want to help or not, alot of these comments testify that its in human nature to be greedy and i see this in your comments...at 4k balens a month (example) is better then not having any balens at all.

The people at R2 offer people that play the game the opportunity to get involved and help other players, new players, if you can not see the entire picture then stop writing rubbish on these forums so we may sort out what is worth to read and what is not.

What R2 staff are pointing out indirectly is as a mentor you would have the opportunity to improve game play, front line consumer based game play that is (=more players remaining commited to one server) (=merging less servers because people remain active on the servers they play on currently) the open challenge in knowing and the satisfaction of knowing your a bigger part of the community, its not enough to say the game is broken its alot said afterwards if you were a part of the reason why stuff is getting fixed and customer (gamers) are getting happier and remain happy)
          Last edited by R294395081; 09-25-2014, 04:00 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Austin View Post
            Welcome to the Mentor Program! Do you have a desire to improve the R2Games community by helping others, providing useful answers, and working as a team? The Mentor Program is designed to give players the opportunity to make a difference in the community they are playing in.

Mentors are in-game and forum helpers that answer gameplay questions and report larger issues to the CRMs which handle your tickets.

There are some criteria to meet before applying, so here’s what we’re looking for in a Mentor:

-An expansive knowledge of the game.
            -A high level of written English.
            -Ability to work well in a group and communicate clearly.
            -A positive personality and a general enthusiasm for games.

We also have some rules and requirements for our Mentors. We want to have a good team that blends well, so if you are applying to be a Mentor this is what will be required of you to be accepted:

-18 years of age or older
            -Non-disclosure of employment. This means you cannot tell anyone that you are Mentoring.
            -Minimum Mentoring hours and forum posting weekly.

If you think you’re a good fit, please fill out the application linked below. Once reviewed, we’ll contact you and let you know if you got an interview.

[old link]

I heard you only accept big cashers who apply, which if that is true then it's **. It shouldn't be based on those who buy their way to the top. I've been playing for nearly 2 yrs and am online 14hrs per day yet nobody responded to my application. Also with the 'mentors' aka cashers complaining that non cashers get free stuff from event chest is also ** because the cashers have the same chance to get it free. Nobody is forcing them to spend hundrends of dollars for each event.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-15-2018, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
              I heard you only accept big cashers who apply, which if that is true then it's **. It shouldn't be based on those who buy their way to the top. I've been playing for nearly 2 yrs and am online 14hrs per day yet nobody responded to my application. Also with the 'mentors' aka cashers complaining that non cashers get free stuff from event chest is also ** because the cashers have the same chance to get it free. Nobody is forcing them to spend hundrends of dollars for each event.
              You heard wrong. Simple as that.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Shouldn't listen to rumours if people say stuff in future just try look into it a little bit or ask a mentor im sure any mentor
                or moderator are happy to answer any questions you ask or clarify any information you have been given
                HellRaizoR
                S453 Guild Templars
                Knight 80k BR

Comment

Comment

i am selected for wartune VET as well...never spend a coin so it is not true..simple as that ^^
                    Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Originally posted by say-forum View Post
                      i am selected for wartune VET as well...never spend a coin so it is not true..simple as that ^^

-Non-disclosure of employment. This means you cannot tell anyone that you are Mentoring.
                      Either you're lying..or you really are a vet/mentor, whatever it is..but not for long #00

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        Poor Doubts... I feel for her/him. ^_^

As for the cross-server PvP points rankings; the only place I've found them is in the BG pop up screen.
                        Tyvm...couldn't find that anywhere
                        :-D
                        Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                        ~
                        Server: s481
                        IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                        Lvl80: Class Adv
                        BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                        Guild:Heroes
                        Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                        Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                        58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

lol waste of time to apply they llok at your account and then tell you they did and refuse you lol typical.

Comment

not true i am a big casher and wasn't accepted lol

Comment

I am sure it is dependent on timezone, servers played among other things over how much you actually donate to the game. Everyone here donates, if not in cash then in time and without players donators or not, the servers would be pretty boring.
                              "Lone Starr: What the hell was that noise?"
                              "Dot Matrix: That was my virgin-alarm. It's programmed to go off before you do!" - Spaceballs

Hood - S538

Comment

i'd like to

Comment

Working...
                                X