Wartune Mentor Recruitment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lone.wolf View Post
    GMs shud make mentors in game help others, not just making themselves stronger since they get free balens for being mentors to the game.
    Hello Lone.wolf , mentors dont receive any free balens , thats a vonluteer job and the goal is to help our beloved players as much as we can.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Yagami View Post
      Hello Lone.wolf , mentors dont receive any free balens , thats a vonluteer job and the goal is to help our beloved players as much as we can.
      Hmm, so far don't see any helpful ones in s376. pm me if u can so I will approach them for help.

Comment

But I seriously doubt people would do something for free in this world.

Comment

• Mentor Recruitment = existing mentors are tired of defending the indefensible and quitting, so now new people are needed?

Comment

Really? That's strange. R2 couldn't pay me enough in balens to take up the mentor role, simply because I have this code that state that people should take responsibility for their own actions, and I refuse to defend the indefensible as a result. I also get a certain sense of schandenfreude in watching idiots get their cummenpence.

Being a mentor would mean I have to defend R2's abject imbecility to the public. No thank you.

Comment

• omg why r ppl so frustrated? Its a simple form to apply for a mentor position, if u r interested u go ahead and apply , if u r not than just skip the topic and dont troll it, simple as that!

Comment

• With that logic, you guys should lower the prices on all items. That would help players and overall make the game better. Just saying.

Comment

• can i join in the mentors

Comment

• I want to be a mentor,what I need to do?
                    Name:Miserico
                    Server:Misty River(S524)
                    Guild:EdenSpirit
                    BR:590.000
                    Level:80
                    State in the game:Married
                    Spouse:♥Xena♥
                    Name of the sylph:♥Xena♥
                    BR of the sylph:61.000
                    Name of the Eudaemon:KatnissEvede
                    BR of the Eudaemon:390.000
                    I'M THE ♚''DARKNESS''♚ BUT SOMETIMES THE ♛''BRIGHTNESS''♛

Comment

• Hello,
                      Would like to kindly remind for those who applied, or still are before applying for the Mentor position, to make sure you put correct e-mail where we can reach you, your ingame name, server number and platform (R2, Kong, Kabam, Armor). And also to check your e-mails regulary, or Spam folder, to see if you haven't recive a reply from our team about the decision.

Comment

• Recruitment is once again open, for those who may be interested.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Okay, is that possible to be gm/Professor if some people is keep doing good as a mentor?
                          Last edited by abeltown1990; 11-17-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Good luck to all that would apply and become future mentors. To get started, click on the "1" on the bottom of the thread page and then navigate to the link that is provided (unless there is an updated one) on the first post annotating such.

I would apply, but I got a busy life ahead of me that I just scour the forum and provide my bits from time to time to others. =)
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Originally posted by lone.wolf View Post

But I seriously doubt people would do something for free in this world.
                              You be surprised there a lot of volunteers out there who work and not get paid and some actually bust their butts to make sure the "homeless" are fed, "animals" being taken care of, "Children" at hospitals who need caring and someone to talk to many areas in the world a lot do for "Free" I myself is one of those who takes care of neighborhood stray cats. I get them fixed out of my own pocket money and don't expect anything in return. I'm doing the neighborhood a "Favor" by stopping the stray cat breading issue and hopefully have those cats that are fixed given to a good home in which they get background checks, for anything related abusive behavior. I have filled out an application to become a Mentor but have not received an answer as of yet. So, think before you speak. It makes you look silly. Just saying.

Comment

• I applied but i do understand this... and what is job type tho... its volunteer job so guys... its no payed... not payed and nothing special would be given... so well people can dream tho

Comment

Working...
                                X