Knight's Sylph in Class Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight's Sylph in Class Wars

I heard that knights uses Apollo than Eve in class wars , is that true? What do you guys think between Apollo and Eve on knights ? I wonder what does the knights in the finals use.. Apollo mostly? I wonder what Astin uses
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

I will be very happy if I see my opponent using a purple apollo
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      I will be very happy if I see my opponent using a purple apollo
      Indeed

Unless orange and max you're better off using hercules lol, with hercules you can kill stronger than yourself but with apollo don't dream of it unless incredibly lucky with astral procs.

Only athena I lost to this month was when I dcd mid-match lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Indeed

Unless orange and max you're better off using hercules lol, with hercules you can kill stronger than yourself but with apollo don't dream of it unless incredibly lucky with astral procs.

Only athena I lost to this month was when I dcd mid-match lol
        Lol :P so.... apollo is completely useless other than 4v4 arena and Sylph Arena? In that case I might just ignore getting an Apollo >.> and focus on building a hercules

Comment

Some knights use Triton.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
            I heard that knights uses Apollo than Eve in class wars , is that true? What do you guys think between Apollo and Eve on knights ? I wonder what does the knights in the finals use.. Apollo mostly? I wonder what Astin uses
            Depends who you are...if you are bags, then I won't tell you what pet astin is using, if u are not he;s using maxed athena :P
            Server: Kabam 17
            Player name: Dwarf
            Player level: 80
            Player class: Knight
            Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
            Battle rating: 615k
            Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
              Depends who you are...if you are bags, then I won't tell you what pet astin is using, if u are not he;s using maxed athena :P
              bags?? notoriousbag? i wish i could be that strong

Comment

I foun that hades/gaia is also good heals you and helps get rid of agronan shield with a high enough electro resistence and high Mdef then hercules or eve won't be much of a problem

Comment

Lol :P so.... apollo is completely useless other than 4v4 arena and Sylph Arena? In that case I might just ignore getting an Apollo >.> and focus on building a hercules
                  Yeah its same sylph as pan just 11 % stronger therefore very useless for anything- even for group arena iris with rain dance is more useful.Maybe in sylph arena its good to have apollo along with iris but I struggle to find other place where that sylph would be of use.

Comment

i use hades/aegis for everything but thats cuz im a cheap bastard that can only afford to put things into 1 slyph
                    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

well i just use pan n kick the arses of gaia players[only if the players are around my br] XD probably the reason could be -200 wind resistance of my opponent.
                      edit: against apollo, i simply dont stand a chance XD
                      S371/Zetsuen.
                      Honor: GDK
                      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
                        i use hades/aegis for everything but thats cuz im a cheap bastard that can only afford to put things into 1 slyph
                        Hey ! high-5 :/ i can only afford 1 sylph too. i've been advised on getting an apollo for my knight because knights lack aoe skills .

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                          well i just use pan n kick the arses of gaia players[only if the players are around my br] XD probably the reason could be -200 wind resistance of my opponent.
                          edit: against apollo, i simply dont stand a chance XD
                          why don't u stand a chance against apollo ? :P

Comment

dont get a apollo its good for what arena and guild battles? hades is fine in guild battles arena mpds (knight healing itself is nice ive even stoped using my gaia in spire)

I literally use gaia for worldboss and hades/aegis for everything else

most ppl will tell u to go gaia which if ur a free player is by far the best choice...I on the other hand was always turned off by gaia cuz everyone uses the damn thing. Im a knight with a fulltime aegis.I do fine its a bit of a drag to use aegis in cw though (its worse against knights than the other 2 classes cuz its a p attack slyph) But i do rly well as long as i can survive a gaia ult which isent as hard as most ppl seem to think unless the toon is better than u and going to beat u anyways. But its rly fun to use aegis against a mage with one some of my best time in bg right there lol

basically what im saying is hades is the most fun of any slyph (to me atleast)
                            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                            Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

why don't u stand a chance against apollo ? :P
                              my pan vs knights apollo, there r 2 things tht matters, first positive resitance of apollo while i hve in negative, second knights physical defense xD , but in case of gaia with knight, my pan seem to ignore that pdef n treats him like a mage :P
                              S371/Zetsuen.
                              Honor: GDK
                              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Working...
                              X