Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need help ! (Knight - Balens)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help ! (Knight - Balens)

Hi guys ! I'm starting a new toon knight . Currently only 36 on a new server . I'm planning to get 30k balens to unlock the beginner's mine (+30k bb). My questions are..

-What's the most efficient way to use the balens? Wait for an event? (Apollo Sylph? Mahra exchange?)
    -Bound balens usage? (4 mounts from the shop?)
    -What should I aim for at the start as a knight?

AKA : Need a guide for light casher knight
    Sorry , I'm still a newbie. Teach me more,dear fellow knights

Current knight progress:

Click image for larger version

Name:	prog.png
Views:	1
Size:	462.4 KB
ID:	1755974

My thoughts :
    Saving insignia and crypt tokens for level 40/50 sets? Since I have other toons that could help me with MPD
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

-What's the most efficient way to use the balens? Wait for an event? (Apollo Sylph? Mahra exchange?)

VIP, a must
    Apollo Sylph/Dark sylph just base on your need as it requires lots of balens to enchant it
    Mahra exchange - errr you can get mahra for free, but if you can't wait yes it is a good choice (before purple)

Bound balens usage?

buy all the things in shop except Hot Sale and Spirit covenant

What should I aim for at the start as a knight?

lvl up, don't listen to some crazy campers that camp at 49, trust me, lvl up to 70 first
    get your socketing rods ready for 60/70/80 set later
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

He's only 10k br, rushing to 70 in this case is counter productive lol

I'd stay in the 50s to get leg 50 set and get your BR up then move to 70s to farm a 70 set. If you plan on cashing a lot get 50 leg set make a 70 set without any enchants/refines etc, go to 80 and get 80 set as fast as humanly possible.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

VIP, a must
        Apollo Sylph/Dark sylph just base on your need as it requires lots of balens to enchant it
        Mahra exchange - errr you can get mahra for free, but if you can't wait yes it is a good choice (before purple)

Bound balens usage?

buy all the things in shop except Hot Sale and Spirit covenant

What should I aim for at the start as a knight?

lvl up, don't listen to some crazy campers that camp at 49, trust me, lvl up to 70 first
        get your socketing rods ready for 60/70/80 set later
        Hi hi kim !
        doh jeh lei bong ngo (cantonese)

I was planning to level up to 60 and starts camping there.
        Mahra for free? Hmm an example? Where do I get them :O
        I would need 3 sylphs at least? Apollo , Eve and Iris/Amazon Queen?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          He's only 10k br, rushing to 70 in this case is counter productive lol

I'd stay in the 50s to get leg 50 set and get your BR up then move to 70s to farm a 70 set. If you plan on cashing a lot get 50 leg set make a 70 set without any enchants/refines etc, go to 80 and get 80 set as fast as humanly possible.
          Hmm.. I was planning to level up to 60s and start camping there , since my server is still new.. Probably my aim is 100k br at level 64?

Comment

I have a level 56 archer (48k BR) with Purple Gaia on the same server , for some reason I've been tempting to build a knight. My options were : 30k balens on my main archer , or 30k balens + 30k bound balens on a new knight . And my choice is building a new knight , knights are so tanky and pain in the butt. Well i can always make up my mind :P

(I'm annoying all of the time in MMORPGs , because I have some kind of disease of "making decisions". Especially in MMORPG. As an example , I choosed mage , i changed to archer , i changed to knight , i feel like continue archer again and so on and on and on . Never ends.)
            Last edited by TripleCKen; 08-30-2014, 04:41 AM. Reason: add some words

Comment

100k br is pretty solid, there's 80s with 120-130 (pre-advance) farming 80 sets so a good place to get to by lv80 to not have that hard of a time.

You can get mahra from sky trail horns, but that's more for when you're much higher lvl/BR to be able to beat more bosses.

As for sylphs if you get your hands on Hades your team can be Hades/Eve/Iris otherwise for a low cash no apollo/hades team Eve/Iris/Pan (preferably all 3 evolved lol) would work great.

Comment

If I had a choice , between Hades and Apollo. Which would be better for knight?and why? So.. basically Apollo/Hades isn't THAT important compare to Eve/Hercules as it has the largest 1v1 damage in the game?

Comment

I'd replace my apollo for a hades if I could. Has a lot more practical use in PvE and still quite nice for PvP, but yes game rewards strong 1v1 damage in 90% of things and that's where Herc is best.

Comment

same as wraith's opinion, the game reward the one with most dmg

in my opinion Aegis > hercules = hades > eve > athena > apollo, the dark sylph's recover HP skill is so nice
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                    X