PvE equipment cost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvE equipment cost

to reduce the stagering cost on PvE equipment how about letting us use the previous level of the same type of equipment to synthesize the nest stage replacing or reducing the crystaloid cost
    ie: use a level 30 helmet and dismal helmet to sythesize a level 40 helmet

That would clearly help those of us who still bother gathering the PVE armor sets...

Also, what would be nice to smooth the transition from one armor set level to the next would be to allow mixing armor sets of different level while keeping the set bonuses, as follow:

4 pieces level N ==> Bonus A level N + Bonus B level N
    3 pieces level N + 1 piece level N+1 ==> Bonus A level N + Bonus B level N
    2 pieces level N + 2 pieces level N+1 ==> Bonus A level N+1 + Bonus B level N
    1 piece level N + 3 pieces level N+1 ==> Bonus A level N+1 + Bonus B level N
    4 pieces level N+1 ==> Bonus A level N+1 + Bonus B level N+1

Comment

How about u get 100 xtals and use a level 30 helmet to synthesize a level 40 helmet or upgrade it MM
      Now that sounds like a good solution
      Reduction of xtal cost is something i am against i rather see mold removed
      Why?
      Because it will be wayyyyy easy to get PVE set
      It should be difficult and should be attained through HARD WORK
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

.. yah .. reduced only not forge old equips to new version ..

100 xtal lvl 40 set .. im lvl 47 and i got 371 so far xD
        Server: S3 WORG LAIR
        IGN: LordFireMage
        LVL: 4X

Comment

Does it have to be so hard that most players focusing on PvP armor sets, which perform decently enough in PvE, and not even bother about getting the PvE sets?

I played quite intensively since I was level 30 and only finished gathering the required crystaloids to complete the level 30 PvE armor when I was 43, using my 5 MP dungeon attempts almost every day... Do you think it is really normal?

I would never support making it too easy, but solutions to smoothe the updating of PvE armor set such as those proposed would just help more PvE-oriented player to remain more competitive, while rewarding their previous efforts.
          To be able to reduce the cost using the previous set, you must have taken time to gather this set first...

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            How about u get 100 xtals and use a level 30 helmet to synthesize a level 40 helmet or upgrade it MM
            Now that sounds like a good solution
            Reduction of xtal cost is something i am against i rather see mold removed
            Why?
            Because it will be wayyyyy easy to get PVE set
            It should be difficult and should be attained through HARD WORK

if its too easy every one has it , what fun will it be ? grind more guys

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
              if its too easy every one has it , what fun will it be ? grind more guys
              If it takes too long, no one has it. What fun will it be?

Comment

Oh I don't know.

Set 45 (HIGHER level) and EVERYONE has it BEFORE they reach 45.

Set 40, People reaching 50, and then CAN only make 1 or 2 pieces of the set armor. 3 if lucky.

That's when you have a problem.....

Comment

Biggest argument that I've seen about pve gear and I agree with it is its hard to get and not worth getting. Yea I know some use it for catacombs but meh doesn't seem that good to me. You do 1-2 GA's and both BGs and the pvp set is much easier to get (and so much better). About 3-4 days from having my full pvp set and fully enchanted and I'm only 43 so I have time still. How close am I to my lvl 40 pve gear...prolly have it when I'm 54 or something but will have most of my 55 pvp gear when it does come out.
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I agree it should be hard work, but not so hard that by the time you get the crystaloids for the armor set you wanted and then having it be obsolete when its too low lvl. Its fine up till the lvl 40 gear.

Comment

PVE equipment can be made into orange set (legendary) superior to PVP set hence it is hard to get and i say it should stay that way
                      that way when orange equipment conversion comes u won't see over power high levels picking on weak fast u get the point now?
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by alucard21893 View Post
                          I disagree.
                          On what matter?
                          u think working for the PVE orange set is not worth it ?

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

"that way when orange equipment conversion comes u won't see over power high levels" That's not relevant to what i said earlier. I didn't say anything about raising the amount of crystaloids you get or anything like that, just lower the price for all pve gear 40++ (excluding orange gear). I believe the lvl 40 pve gear is 500 crystaloids total, should be like half that, then lvl 50 should be 500, then 750.... and so on.

And yes im aware that's what you are against, i just disagree that's all.
                            Last edited by alucard21893; 10-11-2012, 09:11 PM.

Comment

The only reason i say this is because it would be nice to have both, one for pve and one for pvp, just doesn't work that way after 40 . btw most vips go from 40 to 50 in about 2 weeks at most.
                              Last edited by alucard21893; 10-11-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X