No announcement yet.

PvE equipment cost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lvl 40 Rage Set is 100 lvl3 crystaloids per piece, along with the broken parts needed.

So if said Heroic / Legendary / Orange sets come out, can you synthesis lvl 40 gears into lvl 60, or 70 gears?

Cause if not, as they are just going to transform back to lvl 40 ORANGE gears, they have to be super powerful if I am going to change into them when I'm level 55, using PVP armors instead of orange lvl 40 armors.
    If they are going to be more powerful than level 45 PVP armors, then..... like we said, "WHATS THE POINT?"

Story is....
    1. You reach 40. Begins gathering crystaloids for rage set.
    2. At same time, you gain Insigs for Arena Set. (BIG Note: Insigs can be gotten even before lvl 40. Crystaloids (lvl 3) can only be gotten at lvl 40 dungeons, SP or MP)
    3. Lvl 43 or 44. Earned enough for PVP set (all 4 pieces). Bought them and upgrading them. NOT even enough for 1 or 2 pieces of PVE set. Haven't count in the cost for the broken parts materials needed)
    4. Convert all lvl 2 crystaloids into lvl 3 ones. 10 lvl2 = 1 lvl3. Since I need 100 lvl3 for 1 part, I'll need 400 lvl3 crystaloids in total. That's like 4000 lvl2 ones. Or if you want, 200 lvl3 and 2000 lvl2. Good luck with that.
    5. lvl 45. Changed into PVP (or Arena set). Still collecting crystaloids as we speak. BUT also insigs for future Arena sets.
    6. Assuming Orange sets are available..... I believe you still have to go through HEROIC modes of dungeons to get the parts needed to upgrade PVE sets into Orange ones.
    7. lvl 48, 49.... still gathering crystaloids for said armor. Maybe have enough HEROIC materials (not even sure) to upgrade set, but said set is still not finished yet.
    8. lvl 50. Rage set 50 is available.....
    9. lvl 51-54: Finished collecting lvl3 crystaloids (at expense of lvl4 crystaloids). Made set. Upgrade set.
    10. lvl 55. Change to PVP arena set. lvl 40 Orange Rage set is now obsolete.
    11. wth?

Comment

i didn't say that to u i just pointed a fact thats all
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        PVE equipment can be made into orange set (legendary) superior to PVP set hence it is hard to get and i say it should stay that way
        that way when orange equipment conversion comes u won't see over power high levels picking on weak fast u get the point now?
        It can't be made into an orange set. Will be that way for a while. Couple of weeks? months? Year? A long time, for sure.
        At this moment pve gear is a feature, that is there just to be there, and to be useless, excluding only the first one. Why not make the conversion to orange gear more expensive, while letting the purple gear being less expensive, so it evens out, thus you get your moneys (or rather, times) worth.
        Let's be honest, who would get the gear that is far too inferior to the one, he can have a lot sooner?

Edit: While keeping the price for purple pve gear on a reasonable level, thus making the conversion to orange more expensive, you wouldn't have the problem of everyone running in that orange set. Make the purple set obtainable by lvl 45 maybe, and the orange another 5-10 lvls later.
        Last edited by Kadai; 10-11-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadai View Post
          It can't be made into an orange set. Will be that way for a while. Couple of weeks? months? Year? A long time, for sure.
          At this moment pve gear is a feature, that is there just to be there, and to be useless, excluding only the first one. Why not make the conversion to orange gear more expensive, while letting the purple gear being less expensive, so it evens out, thus you get your moneys (or rather, times) worth.
          Let's be honest, who would get the gear that is far too inferior to the one, he can have a lot sooner?

Edit: While keeping the price for purple pve gear on a reasonable level, thus making the conversion to orange more expensive, you wouldn't have the problem of everyone running in that orange set. Make the purple set obtainable by lvl 45 maybe, and the orange another 5-10 lvls later.
          well i agree that the orange set conversion will take some time
          and also i like the idea of making the purple set less expensive but making the orange set way way more expensive than the purple but if this was to be implemented then 2 situation could happen

1. the purple set could be reduced by 50% like level 40 set needs 100 crystaloids but -50% = 50 crystals but in return the orange set could be made for an outrageous 200 crystaloids if ur ok with the extreme imbalance then i support ur idea

2. The purple set could be reduced by crystaloids but the molds could be made harder to get (meaning removal from crypt shop) at the same time the mold for the orange set could be increased like for now we need 1 item and a number of crystaloids right well it could be made into 2 or 3 items but less crystaloids and without having them on sale in crypt shop ur only hope is luck in MP dungeon out of these one will have to happen or it will be a total over power

so out of these 2 situation are u really saying u want the work to be reduced ?
          If yes then i support u 100%
          cause i rather work HARDER than others and get my item with satisfaction rather than expect the game to make my experience better
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

So converting armor to orange isnt in the game yet. May never be.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post

1. the purple set could be reduced by 50% like level 40 set needs 100 crystaloids but -50% = 50 crystals but in return the orange set could be made for an outrageous 200 crystaloids if ur ok with the extreme imbalance then i support ur idea...
              2. The purple set could be reduced by crystaloids but the molds could be made harder to get (meaning removal from crypt shop) at the same time the mold for the orange set could be increased like for now we need 1 item and a number of crystaloids right well it could be made into 2 or 3 items but less crystaloids and without having them on sale in crypt shop ur only hope is luck in MP dungeon out of these one will have to happen or it will be a total over power
              This sounds pretty good to me. Make the purple obtainable, while still being useful, so people would actually wear it. And orange on the other hand would require a lot of work to get. Let's say, we would just be moving the required time from 50% time to get purple and 50% time to get orange to something like 25% time to get purple and 75% time to get orange.
              I do have to add, I have no idea what is required for making the set orange, hence I made that wild guess.

In other words, what I'm saying is - I don't want overpowered orange soon. I want pve set of my level range, at my level range.

As for the more items and removal from crypt shop, I am not sure about that. We don't want it too soon, but neither too late, so something could be worked out.
              Last edited by Kadai; 10-12-2012, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Coulda Sworn I saw Lv.40 PvE Set Be Available for 30 lv.3 crystaloids before, when the hell did they raise up to 100? ._.
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

If it takes too long, no one has it. What fun will it be?

thats the whole idea...

Comment

just make the pve 40 set drop more frecuently i got 400 crys level 3, but only 2 sinth parts, thay are damn hard to drop, not to mention to get the full item near imposible
                    if you increase the drop rate like 50 all will be swaping form 35 pvp to 40 pve before going 45 pvp
                    the reason nobody gets 40 its cause is hard damn to drop and when you get 400 crys level 3, you alrady got level 4 set and 5000 medas more in depot

Comment

This sounds pretty good to me. Make the purple obtainable, while still being useful, so people would actually wear it. And orange on the other hand would require a lot of work to get. Let's say, we would just be moving the required time from 50% time to get purple and 50% time to get orange to something like 25% time to get purple and 75% time to get orange.
                      I do have to add, I have no idea what is required for making the set orange, hence I made that wild guess.

In other words, what I'm saying is - I don't want overpowered orange soon. I want pve set of my level range, at my level range.

As for the more items and removal from crypt shop, I am not sure about that. We don't want it too soon, but neither too late, so something could be worked out.
                      Then as i said in my post if ur OK with it then i too am ok with it and pronab i too have gotten level 3 crystaloids before level 40
                      it was crypts usually on level 30 to 40 or something

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                      X