X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daunapu
    started a topic Stamina and solo dungeons

Stamina and solo dungeons

Now when we have a mp dungeon that requires us to have stamina, maybe we could get the option to use stamina in solo dungeons for rewards or not. Most teams are doing DI in the evening after work, which makes completing the circuit quests that require certain mobs in solo dungeons hard to do. You just lose stamina for nothing or don't do them, which brings...nothing.

• DarkMeph
    replied
    I got two imperial seals from the underground Palace they can be used to skip CQs and do not require balens. I do think maybe when you get to lvl 80 that you should get some more stamina to play with.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• Drabis
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    Now when we have a mp dungeon that requires us to have stamina, maybe we could get the option to use stamina in solo dungeons for rewards or not. Most teams are doing DI in the evening after work, which makes completing the circuit quests that require certain mobs in solo dungeons hard to do. You just lose stamina for nothing or don't do them, which brings...nothing.
    Just as mpd has an option to use your daily attempt just so would solo dungeons have an option to use stamina or not. I do hate the daily limit of 300 stamina, maybe if that could get removed would it be more fun to play. Also the daily option of one for mpd really sucks, if at least there were 2 attempts than that would be also nice to play this game. I hate the restrictions in this game.

Leave a comment:

• Luussje
    replied
    Yeah they should do this, we already can with mp and spire

Leave a comment:

• Xander.
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    This is a nice suggestion,I hope to see this implemented sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    I want to second this. I've been getting very annoyed that my ability to do circuits just stops whenever I get a campaign quest.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X