Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage CW sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage CW sylph

in mage cw what's better using cerberus or aegis ( evoloved hades)
    or using medusa sylph i realy dont know some ppl say cerberus is better sylph in 1 vs 1
    and other say aegis is better what i have to use in cw ?

aegis for sure
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

the fact you ask such question says that you are completely clueless about pvp alone, which brings the answer - no matter what you use, you will lose, cause you are bad.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Aegis has a nice skill to kill the opponents heals, as well as one where you can heal yourself 50% of damage dealt. I would say aegis for sure.

The only thing thing against aegis is that so many people load their sylph resistance against dark, not so much against fire, and almost none against wind.
        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

when that doggy hit u with delph crit 440% dmg with no fire resistance gems mages gona scream

dark sylph is better since difference in resistance all -100 ordinary and hades got +50(150 difference in resistance and that gap will always be there) and special effect on each skill ....

personally I use herc pumped it from start with sepulcrums so gona max it first ...no point in making 2+ more sylph than all will be weak

Comment

Mages use fire/dark/elec resist, so resist-wise, dark or fire has no advantage. Fire's skills deal a bit more damage, and delphic is one-batch, so defense is counted only once vs dark delphics 2-batch delphic. Also the dark's anti-heal skill is not so great, when you use it, the amazon sylphed too, he is not gonna heal anyway. Still, aegis heal is so HUGE advantage. Once I made an excel with calculations, skills, defenses etc and Aegis seemed to be better in overall.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              the fact you ask such question says that you are completely clueless about pvp alone, which brings the answer - no matter what you use, you will lose, cause you are bad.
              The fact that ppl think Hades trumps all is stupid. How many fire / wind resistance gems do you see people wearing? I know 90% wears electro and dark resist. Also, wind rapes Herc.

Comment

Aegis is not the best one to use. It is a top choice, but hercules and cerberus can easily be placed at the same level as aegis. They both have the potential to one shot with delphic and if they don't then it does an extreme amount of damage. Even athena and medusa could work if the player had some decent resist. Triton is the only one that may not do as well since it doesn't pack the punch that the others do.

Comment

Hades is without a doubt the best sylph.

as I don't own a hades, if I see a hades, and notice I can't kill them before they awaken, I just leave the keyboard and cry some xD

Gaia/herc most of times can't one shot me, Cerberus does at times, and hades do it, no but. But that's most likly cause I have high elec res, decent fire, and low dark.

Comment

Many people use Hercules for mage CW. Reason being, probably, that it has the MDEF reduction skill which basically turns a Mage into a Knight armorwise - and for single target damage there is no stronger sylph. Also it's the overall most useful sylph for other instances, plus it has other utility (slow, amnesia.)

I think that Fire versus Electro is pretty much a dead heat. However evolved Dark really trumps all.

Comment

Working...
                    X