Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reward for Best Non-casher In the Server

Hello everyone,

Im playing Wartune more than one year and as you know cash is the most important thing in this game but I would like to give you a suggestion such as a reward for the best non-casher in the server

There are many people who spend cash on this game but also many people who doesnt and it would be a nice thing to give non-cashers a little bit support

I thought something like this;

In the server's br ranking every month best non-casher who never spend a penny could get a reward such as balens or some stuff.In this way you can attract non-cashers to the game and they can play more ambitiously

Its my idea and I hope R2games give a chance about it and of couse wonder what community thinks also.

Regards

Highest br differs from best, a lot. Aside from that why would a company that only wants your money reward someone who doesnt give any?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      Highest br differs from best, a lot. Aside from that why would a company that only wants your money reward someone who doesnt give any?
      To look like '' We dont care all about your money, we are friendly company'' :P

Comment

Give the person with the highest br and zero balens spent the "Skinflint" title. Give the person with the highest br to balens ratio the title"Balenor's top miser" . Titles are good for one week.
        Server: Armor S6
        IGN: Xanthralla
        Guild: Samurai

Comment

And give the person who spent the most the title. "Baby Beluga"

Comment

Killer whale, blue whale, also come to mind

Comment

I need to remind you, the 'cashers' are the ones that keep the game 'free'.

On that note, I don't think this suggestion is fair to those who have spent say $5.. That wouldn't get a lot on the game, and also wouldn't qualify them for any 'non-cash' reward either. I would say for this suggestion to work, it would have to be fair on all players. Just an opinion.
              Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

Working...
              X