Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is possible pay wedding with BB ?

Hi all,
    I have simply question - Is possible pay wedding with BB ? This engagement ring we can buy with BB but with wedding I'm not sure :S
    And if isn't possible ? why ?
    How can non-casher have wedding when he want take another non-casher ?

Don't want read some posts where you will write something about Wedding is the worst thing where you can waste your BB ...

Thanks for answer :P

MirajaneCZ
    MirajaneCZ
    Kabam S49 (Merged with S16 and Merged with S26)
    80lv - 2.615k+ BR with Hecate and Eudaemon
    ** orange Hecate (Savana) - 169k+ BR , 10lv Knight (ErzaScarlet) Eudaemon 1.620k+ BR
    youtube channel -

Originally posted by MirajaneCZ View Post
    This engagement ring we can buy with BB
    You can not do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
      You can not do that.
      It was supposed to be implemented according to devs but broke/bugged whatever.

And no, actual wedding you cannot and will not be able to buy with BBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        And no, actual wedding you cannot and will not be able to buy with BBs.
        well damn, there goes my hope for marrying someone in this game.
        this game getting more ridiculous each day.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by MirajaneCZ View Post
          How can non-casher have wedding when he want take another non-casher ?
          Free balens offers...surveys,vids smartphone stuff....or download lots of **** on your mates laptop

Other than that....guess there isn't any other way..

Best of luck
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
            Free balens offers...surveys,vids smartphone stuff....or download lots of **** on your mates laptop

Other than that....guess there isn't any other way..

Best of luck
            haha, money spent on the bandwidth used for watching those videos arent worth it. for 100 balens earned, it will cost 3-4 times more.
            ofcourse, if you have an unlimited data plan or using public wifi it's a different story.

the surveys arent always working, and limited to some regions anyway. those who cant spend any money in this game probably cant find any available offers for their regions.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              haha, money spent on the bandwidth used for watching those videos arent worth it. for 100 balens earned, it will cost 3-4 times more.
              ofcourse, if you have an unlimited data plan or using public wifi it's a different story.

the surveys arent always working, and limited to some regions anyway. those who cant spend any money in this game probably cant find any available offers for their regions.
              Maybe
              Lasted all the way to 140k br..ish like that
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Even if the wedding was payable with BB do you think somoene have the patience to save 4 or 5 k ? =_=
                "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Originally posted by ApolloMight View Post
                  Even if the wedding was payable with BB do you think somoene have the patience to save 4 or 5 k ? =_=
                  do not underestimate the patience(or rather, persistence?) of veteran noncashers.

Comment

Hey everyone, I want to warn you, before you accept an engagement know that the engagement rings are useless unless you spend more to buy a wedding. And for the person who accepted to call it off, he/she has to spend 999 balens! And there is no guarantee that friend can regift the ring. My marriage is in hot water over this and I can't even return the darn ring! I only spent $7 here in a year of play and now I have to recharge account to give back a ring that only cost the other 4000 balens. Since when did this game become about getting money from us? This is the first time I have ever spoken out against it because I am seriously ticked off!

Comment

Originally posted by Deleterious View Post
                      Hey everyone, I want to warn you, before you accept an engagement know that the engagement rings are useless unless you spend more to buy a wedding. And for the person who accepted to call it off, he/she has to spend 999 balens! And there is no guarantee that friend can regift the ring. My marriage is in hot water over this and I can't even return the darn ring! I only spent $7 here in a year of play and now I have to recharge account to give back a ring that only cost the other 4000 balens. Since when did this game become about getting money from us? This is the first time I have ever spoken out against it because I am seriously ticked off!

Hmm I heard the engagement ring expires after 3 weeks... so you have to pay to get rid of it instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        do not underestimate the patience(or rather, persistence?) of veteran noncashers.
                        You get 360 bb , every 26 day , getting 4 k or 5 k gonna take a while , and d'ont forget it's only give 10 stats , 20 for the meduim , and 30 the highest one .

Comment

Originally posted by ApolloMight View Post
                          You get 360 bb , every 26 day , getting 4 k or 5 k gonna take a while , and d'ont forget it's only give 10 stats , 20 for the meduim , and 30 the highest one .
                          ... you only married for the stats? i somehow getting sad reading your post.

360 BB/month? are you skipping spire, guild bless, etc? monthly i got around 800-900 BB.

Comment

Non-cashers tend to level sit, that's why. I'm having tons of fun after patch when so many forced to level ;D

I am good friend with one of the biggest casher on our server, and he paid for our wedding, so I'm one of the lucky non-cashers.

And some people in my guild did surveys/vids stuff to pay for theirs. So there are ways to get it if you really really want it.

Comment

I'am not married because i stop spending , but why after this new patch every one think about marriage , like id'ont udrestand -.- , we got all kind of new features , and 10 , 20 , or 30 stats not gonna make a difference , but every little bit helps .

Comment

Working...
                              X