Iris bind in slyph arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iris bind in slyph arena

Anyone else think their is a annoyingly high chance of the bind hitting ur entire slyph team at once?

i woulden't care as much if it didin't make all my slyphs that act after the iris that ults and binds skip their next skill use ... But, this seems to be insane to me..Seems like its a 70 percent chance to bind .
    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

its blind, not bind
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
      its blind, not bind
      That'd be your reading comprehension not the skill.

@topic It's annoying in any arena, not just sylph and yea procs almost every time delphic is used lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        That'd be your reading comprehension not the skill.

@topic It's annoying in any arena, not just sylph and yea procs almost every time delphic is used lol
        yes exactly, I also think the chance is too high, ~30% is an acceptable chance, now the chance really like 70%+...(in GA at least 3 of us get stunned everytime...)
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

... and to add insult to injury, the Mage skill it duplicates (DHT) almost never causes stun

Comment

Stop whining and get iris. Sylphs ar balanced , jeez soon u will cry that iris heals 2 much xD .....

Comment

The Master of Water passive is costly. But it is worth it.
              I have yet to see a mage using DHT, so without a large example to experiment, we cannot say for sure.
              The DDS of archers stuns most of the time, and I knew it cause lots of archers have used it against me.

I just remember a CW top knight using Triton instead of Hercules.
              Very impressive, Herc is so overused, and Triton looks cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                The Master of Water passive is costly. But it is worth it.
                I have yet to see a mage using DHT, so without a large example to experiment, we cannot say for sure.
                The DDS of archers stuns most of the time, and I knew it cause lots of archers have used it against me.

I just remember a CW top knight using Triton instead of Hercules.
                Very impressive, Herc is so overused, and Triton looks cooler.
                and yes I crit 270K on a trition, bye no matter you have how many heals

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  and yes I crit 270K on a trition, bye no matter you have how many heals
                  Why did that top knight on the video who used Triton (the one where you was also seen) won against Herc?

Its delphic could bind (or blind, whatever), warm spring gives 5% damage reduction... and its other skill which acts like an agoran shield.

Comment

Why did that top knight on the video who used Triton (the one where you was also seen) won against Herc?

Its delphic could bind (or blind, whatever), warm spring gives 5% damage reduction... and its other skill which acts like an agoran shield.
                    I think you mean arena? yes I faced him twice in final, one battle I won by full HP, one by half HP

yes they heal a lot, but I also deal him lots of dmg as well

and even you can heal for 200K, if you can't survive my delphic that's no meaning

Comment

I think you mean arena? yes I faced him twice in final, one battle I won by full HP, one by half HP

yes they heal a lot, but I also deal him lots of dmg as well

and even you can heal for 200K, if you can't survive my delphic that's no meaning
                      Nope, the CW video that someone posted here. You are not the main char, forgot those names, but he battled you in finals. It was funny since he intercepted your troops.

He was using Herc, and when he faced that knight with Triton, he lost...

Comment

Nope, the CW video that someone posted here. You are not the main char, forgot those names, but he battled you in finals. It was funny since he intercepted your troops.

He was using Herc, and when he faced that knight with Triton, he lost...
                        the video recorder is sjzflame, the one using trition is arena

and I defeated arena this time

Comment

the video recorder is sjzflame, the one using trition is arena

and I defeated arena this time
                          Oh, yeah, I remembered. I thought you were talking about group arena ( cause small letter)
                          Not everyone is like you, and if you defeated someone using Triton, that does not mean that all other Hercs would defeat Triton too.

I would just say that Triton has a potential too, not just Herc, or Aegis...

Comment

Oh, yeah, I remembered. I thought you were talking about group arena ( cause small letter)
                            Not everyone is like you, and if you defeated someone using Triton, that does not mean that all other Hercs would defeat Triton too.

I would just say that Triton has a potential too, not just Herc, or Aegis...
                            yes but trition require a very tanky char and lots of investment, if same BR surely hercules has higher winning chance

Comment

i have a iris in my slyph team pretty much everyone does? im just saying that recently the chance to bind with its ult has went crazy high.Much higher than it used to be in slyph arena
                              s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                              Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Working...
                              X