This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knights post level 50

So ive heard this being said alot "knights' time to shine is after level 50". May i ask u guys as in whats so special about that level, why do knights shine after that?? do they unlock some skills, talents or stuff?? or is it coz they get lvl 3 reverse damage(1k reflect is very annoying if u ask me).

No, no one played a knight before lvl 30. Just all the talk about how they suck and can't do WB and what not, they are assuming they will be awesome after lvl 50. They are better, but it's not like they are overpowered or godly.
    Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

actually alot of people have been saying that "knights dominate after level 50", i just wanted to know the reason for it.....some of the guides also say that knights will be meat before level 50, so since everyone is focusing on one number, i thought something special might be hiding for the knights there

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        actually alot of people have been saying that "knights dominate after level 50", i just wanted to know the reason for it.....some of the guides also say that knights will be meat before level 50, so since everyone is focusing on one number, i thought something special might be hiding for the knights there
        The only thing I can think of that makes knights stronger at 50+ is better gear with the 20% phy def, so sooner or later that 20% will make us very strong vs. archers, but we still need to stack that Mdef if we want to not get stomped by mages.

Comment

im 46 and do well against archers and mages aslong as they not full of lvl 4-5gems.when u get that 45set it changes you i think our set more helpfull idk how but it feels like mages less effective considering ur about 6k ptak 4kmdef you can really punch a hole in them while having around 20k hp.and at 50 reverse damage does 1k a round so mages use aoe and hit them self for 2k each round the u hit for 3-4k or so thats 6k a round ur angels healing you aswell and 6k a round vs mages that dont really have good hp is really great
          IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

whats that 20 % phy def u talking about? tenacity+goddess blessing?

Comment

i think my knight is allready pretty awesome (well, pretty AND awesome in fact!) only thing I can think of which bothers me a bit is that i dont really hit for alot against players with similar gear

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                whats that 20 % phy def u talking about? tenacity+goddess blessing?
                divine blessing the passive at 2/2=20%pdef and hp

Fantasia

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

You dont need to go beyond Lv.50 to be an OPed knight. My guildmate a lv.46 Knight with 6800 PATK can do same amount of damage as me (a lv.50 Archer with 8300 PATK) to Badlands' last boss.

All you need is only an Enhanced Will Destroyer astral (my guildmate's that I mentioned above has a lv.4) and all done.
                  Now you have everything in a pack: Large HP pool, crazy defense, lighting speed rage gain, and insane damage too Gratz!

I'm not going to whine or anything, because I know it's useless, just wasting my efforts. I only wonder if hitter class still needed here lol.

Goo job dev

Comment

i still think that knights can never match arch in dmg department even with that astral(i have that one at lvl 5), coz archs having godlike crits. But ur right in stating that the HP pool and def for knights r really nice and if we can somehow get our damage to a decent level, we'll be all set. But i got the asnwer to my question in the chinese server...level 55 set and talents are two things that make knights slightly better than the other classes in the 50-60 range, and very good at end game(lvl 70+)

Comment

shadow thrasher and reverse damage both inflict turn based damage to opposing side, roughly around 2K around plus knight have apollos shield which protects them and allies by 20% damage for 2 turns and more when higher lv, we also have tenacity which decrease damage and crit damage received, enhanced block passive 100% chance to heal 4% when blocking so equip block astral and block gems, devine blessing 20% boost for receiving healing, 20% pdef and 20% boost HP, agoran shield increase turn of use for 5 rounds when high, intercept does allot of damage when high plus cuts enemy rage when used, knights have the best pdef mdef and have a major boost when healed. yes lv 45 set does help allot a specialy when ignore enemies pdef by 1500 comes to effect. if u can have 6K pdef and mdef by lvl 50 all attacks by mages and archers are like scratches by cats, noticeable but also laughable.

all u need now is high reduce damage astral, high pdef, mdef, patk astrals whit enhanced will destroyer, refine goddess blessing, aegis major, enhanced illusion, pristine fortitude, pristine force, enhanced deflection, enhanced enshieldment, pristine willpower, a high lvl refined blessed health and enhanced guardian angel astral are all good for knights cause we have great DEF powers. blessed health can be combined whit enhanced block skills to acquire more hp. tenacity and divine blessing skills are all supported by our def astral. all u truly need to focus on is HP PATK BLOCK and MDEF against boss. get all your def to 6K and you shouldn't have trouble whit lv 50 mage or archer, enhance your equipment's to max and refine your stuff to support def, pdef, mdef, block, stamina even INT helps us to have extra mdef. once your defences are high enough all u truly can focus is your patk which archer and mage cant really support the damage even if they have good defences

I play whit all 3 chars and they are all lv 49 to 54 and yes they archer starts good at first but eventually the knight and mage catch up quickly. i noticed that knights skills is properly supported by astrals, more then mage or archer could ever have. imagine knights whit angels and all that healing boost plus def boost, that makes us easy to heal and last longer in battle

can u imagine if 3 knights on arena has lv 3 reverse damage and each used intercept once a round on each opposing foes, while having whirlwind max and using every two rounds Apollos shield!? each one at a time to always have plus 20% less damage. that would be a tank team difficult to defeat, even a 3 mage team would stand a chance against the damage and the lack of matk damage on knights team. im just saying, knights arnt started fair just like mage whit there low rage built up but after lv 50 archers turn almost useless cause they already have maxed patk, support your knight specialty which is defence and you shouldn't have trouble, patk is an option but also a must, 1 healing mage 2 knights perfect combination while archers cant defend and can only be good on a class team cause trust me when i say i defeated higher 3 archers team which were stronger and higher lvl on arena whit ease.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDog3 View Post
                        shadow thrasher and reverse damage both inflict turn based damage to opposing side, roughly around 2K around plus knight have apollos shield which protects them and allies by 20% damage for 2 turns and more when higher lv, we also have tenacity which decrease damage and crit damage received, enhanced block passive 100% chance to heal 4% when blocking so equip block astral and block gems, devine blessing 20% boost for receiving healing, 20% pdef and 20% boost HP, agoran shield increase turn of use for 5 rounds when high, intercept does allot of damage when high plus cuts enemy rage when used, knights have the best pdef mdef and have a major boost when healed. yes lv 45 set does help allot a specialy when ignore enemies pdef by 1500 comes to effect. if u can have 6K pdef and mdef by lvl 50 all attacks by mages and archers are like scratches by cats, noticeable but also laughable.

all u need now is high reduce damage astral, high pdef, mdef, patk astrals whit enhanced will destroyer, refine goddess blessing, aegis major, enhanced illusion, pristine fortitude, pristine force, enhanced deflection, enhanced enshieldment, pristine willpower, a high lvl refined blessed health and enhanced guardian angel astral are all good for knights cause we have great DEF powers. blessed health can be combined whit enhanced block skills to acquire more hp. tenacity and divine blessing skills are all supported by our def astral. all u truly need to focus on is HP PATK BLOCK and MDEF against boss. get all your def to 6K and you shouldn't have trouble whit lv 50 mage or archer, enhance your equipment's to max and refine your stuff to support def, pdef, mdef, block, stamina even INT helps us to have extra mdef. once your defences are high enough all u truly can focus is your patk which archer and mage cant really support the damage even if they have good defences

I play whit all 3 chars and they are all lv 49 to 54 and yes they archer starts good at first but eventually the knight and mage catch up quickly. i noticed that knights skills is properly supported by astrals, more then mage or archer could ever have. imagine knights whit angels and all that healing boost plus def boost, that makes us easy to heal and last longer in battle

can u imagine if 3 knights on arena has lv 3 reverse damage and each used intercept once a round on each opposing foes, while having whirlwind max and using every two rounds Apollos shield!? each one at a time to always have plus 20% less damage. that would be a tank team difficult to defeat, even a 3 mage team would stand a chance against the damage and the lack of matk damage on knights team. im just saying, knights arnt started fair just like mage whit there low rage built up but after lv 50 archers turn almost useless cause they already have maxed patk, support your knight specialty which is defence and you shouldn't have trouble, patk is an option but also a must, 1 healing mage 2 knights perfect combination while archers cant defend and can only be good on a class team cause trust me when i say i defeated higher 3 archers team which were stronger and higher lvl on arena whit ease.
                        ...lets not get carried away what knight has 6k mdef? alot have probs even getting 4.5k with 45 set and im talking about my guildie top knight on server 5.2kmdef 6.6kpdef 9.5kptak 28khp mdef gems in all her gear 220mdef gems or 176..we just need like 20k hp 4kmdef and 7kptak and then we a bit even with mages and knights do have worst mdef in game cause mdef is natrual of mages and archers are made to kill mages.and the guy that said knights cant out hit archers is wrong archers do like 7-8k crrit and my 5/5 uslasher does 11-12k when i crit

Fantasia

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                          ...lets not get carried away what knight has 6k mdef? alot have probs even getting 4.5k with 45 set and im talking about my guildie top knight on server 5.2kmdef 6.6kpdef 9.5kptak 28khp mdef gems in all her gear 220mdef gems or 176..we just need like 20k hp 4kmdef and 7kptak and then we a bit even with mages and knights do have worst mdef in game cause mdef is natrual of mages and archers are made to kill mages.and the guy that said knights cant out hit archers is wrong archers do like 7-8k crrit and my 5/5 uslasher does 11-12k when i crit
                          Maybe uve compared urself to a sucky archer?? knights cant outhit archers of the same level atall(unless the archer sucks or is a def build lol), any decent archer would be hitting 1.5 times knights atleast, but its not to say the knights are weak, as we have and will always have higher pdef than the archer thus negating their attacking strength to some extent, ofc im not taking into account the heavy cashers.

Comment

at the same lv. compare a lv. 50 archer and a lv. 50 knight. if you do have those 2 fight each other you'll notice that the archer can' t do 7, 8k crit. or even 4k crit on that knight. Once the Knight have 7k+pdef. even if the archer have 8k ptk. the archer can't scratch the knight. they can do maybe like 2~3k to that knight. while the same knight with 7k ptk can smack the archer for 4~5k dmg due to the archer isn't going to get anywhere near 7kpdef. archer will get around 5kpdef at lv. 50.

so if you have a lv. 50 archer vs a lv. 50 knight. lv. 50 archer have 8.5kptk, 2k crt. 5kpdef. vs a lv. 50 knight with 7.5kptk, no crit, 7.5kpdef. the knight will win.

simple. i seen it happen all the time in bgs.
                            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	271.1 KB
ID:	1661927 ye wanna know his stats when fully potted lol
                              ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
                              Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
                              server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

Working...
                              X