Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

knights post level 50

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
    at the same lv. compare a lv. 50 archer and a lv. 50 knight. if you do have those 2 fight each other you'll notice that the archer can' t do 7, 8k crit. or even 4k crit on that knight. Once the Knight have 7k+pdef. even if the archer have 8k ptk. the archer can't scratch the knight. they can do maybe like 2~3k to that knight. while the same knight with 7k ptk can smack the archer for 4~5k dmg due to the archer isn't going to get anywhere near 7kpdef. archer will get around 5kpdef at lv. 50.

so if you have a lv. 50 archer vs a lv. 50 knight. lv. 50 archer have 8.5kptk, 2k crt. 5kpdef. vs a lv. 50 knight with 7.5kptk, no crit, 7.5kpdef. the knight will win.

simple. i seen it happen all the time in bgs.

Nice.

I have observed that most player usually goes for ATTACK rate (PATK/MATK). While ATK rate impacts damage, DEFENSE rate assure "survivability".

My Mage has lower attack rate compared to those of my level. One reason I dont go for an all out ATTACK is to take care of my DEFENSE (MDEF/PDEF) as well. The thing is, in group arena, my toon may have lower damage rate, but usually I survive 2 or 3 turns longer. This means I do more damage over all in one fight.

I think this is the same reason knights do well. They can survive longer because the DEFENSE component built in the knight. High Hp. High PDEF. Reduce Damage. Doing damage in "all" turns (Reverse Damage doing some accumulated damage while it's also the opponents turn to attack.).

My take.

Comment

just to give you and idea whats possible on knights heres our top 3 in server 3 worg lair (only the best ziloria has past lvl 100):

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	1661930Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune2.jpg
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	1661931Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune3.jpg
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	1661932

Comment

and to give you a complete other perspective whats possible in the future:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	china1.png
Size:	289.2 KB
ID:	1661933Click image for larger version

Name:	china2.png
Size:	306.3 KB
ID:	1661934Click image for larger version

Name:	china3.png
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	1661935

Comment

o.0 u cant compare normal knights to shopers man
          IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

i know thats why i said "whats possible''

Comment

Originally posted by DeGAUL View Post
              Nice.

I have observed that most player usually goes for ATTACK rate (PATK/MATK). While ATK rate impacts damage, DEFENSE rate assure "survivability".

My Mage has lower attack rate compared to those of my level. One reason I dont go for an all out ATTACK is to take care of my DEFENSE (MDEF/PDEF) as well. The thing is, in group arena, my toon may have lower damage rate, but usually I survive 2 or 3 turns longer. This means I do more damage over all in one fight.

I think this is the same reason knights do well. They can survive longer because the DEFENSE component built in the knight. High Hp. High PDEF. Reduce Damage. Doing damage in "all" turns (Reverse Damage doing some accumulated damage while it's also the opponents turn to attack.).

My take.
              Yes, well NOT ONLY do they survive longer with reduced dmg, reduced crits dmg, etc..etc.. they also hit the archer harder.
              i seen other bad lv. 50 archers going against the same knight in group arena. they only scratch the knight for about 1500 to 2000 dmg a hit. and the same knight will smack them for 5,000 damage.
              as you can see, this fight goes to the knight no matter what.
              it's not that the knight last longer in more def/hp. the knight could have LESS HP than the archer and STILL kill him because he do 2X the damage the archer do and still heals on dodge etc..
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

and by the way guys, i am comparing cashier lv. 50 knight to lv. 50 archer, but not the really big cashiers. i'm so glad our big casher on our server dropped out and left and we are left with the people who only spend 500 dollar max at most now. most of us are the one that only get socket rods and no buying of gems. so we get the bare minimum with lv. 4+ gems in all slots.

just comparing these type of lv. 50 to lv. 50 fight.
                Knight seem to always win so far. UNLESS the archer have 2k more ptk than the knight's pdef. there is no chance for the archer to win against the same geared level knight right now.
                so far as long as the knight have 7.5k+ pdef mostly he can smack the archer way harder with even 2k less ptk. lol
                Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                  and by the way guys, i am comparing cashier lv. 50 knight to lv. 50 archer, but not the really big cashiers. i'm so glad our big casher on our server dropped out and left and we are left with the people who only spend 500 dollar max at most now. most of us are the one that only get socket rods and no buying of gems. so we get the bare minimum with lv. 4+ gems in all slots.

just comparing these type of lv. 50 to lv. 50 fight.
                  Knight seem to always win so far. UNLESS the archer have 2k more ptk than the knight's pdef. there is no chance for the archer to win against the same geared level knight right now.
                  so far as long as the knight have 7.5k+ pdef mostly he can smack the archer way harder with even 2k less ptk. lol

So far there's only one person understood me. You're an experienced player. Good job! Yea! it's what he said, alright?

Comment

At level 50 you can get most of your important skills maxed as well as second super move

Comment

at level 50 a full geared knight have 22k+ hp has a ww that does 4.5k x 3 damage to a 50 mage and ultimates that can do 8000 to 18000 damage to a level 50 mage
                      if that is not OP i dont know what it is.
                      and im talking about no balen users, a balen user usually do 30% more

Comment

Originally posted by jymnils View Post
                        at level 50 a full geared knight have 22k+ hp has a ww that does 4.5k x 3 damage to a 50 mage and ultimates that can do 8000 to 18000 damage to a level 50 mage
                        if that is not OP i dont know what it is.
                        and im talking about no balen users, a balen user usually do 30% more
                        /drools...can't wait...
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
                          No, no one played a knight before lvl 30. Just all the talk about how they suck and can't do WB and what not, they are assuming they will be awesome after lvl 50. They are better, but it's not like they are overpowered or godly.

erm im a lvl 46 knight,top knight in my server is lvl 51.

and it doesnt need to be just at lvl 50+ that knights shine

all dpends what u do with ur knight but heres a treat that u may like(prolly why they say that only after lvl 50 knights shine):

u look at a knight,lets say lvl 30 like cerden say and you see what it looks like a weak class,with very low capacitys of ever being anyting more then average.

well at that point most quit the knight and do an archer or mage,what they dont know and only near lvl 50 u start seeing is a very peculiar thing...

heres the treat

i have slasher lvl 5

this low damage supposedly crappy skill only good for pilling up rage,at lvl 4 gives you 110% + 95 phisical damage

pretty crappy hu?

well at lvl 5,this low damage skill gives 132%(more 22%) and 205 phisical damage.(see the diference?)

the good,if you didnt realize it yet is that ALL knight skills,at last lvl,especialy the attack ones,will give more then double of the damage they give in the prior lvl,in case of defensive active skills same happens.

its said,and this is my guess,that its from lvl 50 because thats seems to be the average lvl that player with knight class reach to their first lvl 5 active combat skills,where they can actually see the imense damage done by those skills.

i use tank build with medium attack and my slasher in badlands gives presently to the last boss of the MP dungeon near 5000 damage

maybe its on that they are refering with the lvl 50,idk

not OP or godly like cerden says,since u can only obtain that by ur build,but truth is,there are already a few knights on my server that before where called weak,and now are look with other eyes,archers and mages that said many times "pff so weak" now get surprised when they are beat by them in battle without breaking a sweat.

anyone that choses the knight class must be prepared for a long and slow build,taking 2x or even 3x more time to do what other classes do.

the good thing is,when they start doing it,be in the hands of a casher or te hands or a non casher,the knight will only go up and up.

at lvl 30 i was literaly eaten alive by any mage,even some lower lvl then me...now i go head to head with mages 2/3 lvls higher then me and i come out 70% of the times victorious
                          Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-21-2012, 01:56 AM.

Comment

ok so we can conclude knights are better than archer (and maybe mage) in the long run but what about the future archers? are you saying unless we buy socket rods we be playing like bots in the future:P

Comment

yah , considering arch is 2-1 turns of knights , so many useful skills in arch tree

Comment

nt really saying that its just the simple fact that well lets say or normal skill like u.slasher does 150%+200damage and has 25% extra from qte=175% i dont think any other class has a skill like that which only takes 10 rage to use and the fact that we get 10 rage per attack from our passive we wont really have to worry about being able to cast it.and archers us ptak and knights get easy pdef and we have 20%pdef passive so eventually your crits not going to do anything but scratch us while we smacking you senseless and we do have bad mdef..non casher knights i mean but we have 20% hp passive so we can have decent mdef and nice hp and outlive the mage cause they have horrible pdef and even worst!!!if its a pure tank knight your going to run i might do this at lvl 50 i have 1more lvl to go and try it where il have lvl 5reduce damage astro lvl 2 tenacity=20% damage reduction..can u imagine that?and with applos shield can go 45%reduction for 3rounds while mages and archers getting hit by reverse for 1k everytime the attack and 2k when they aoe+we hitting them for 3k or while they scrathing us pffffft i cant wait to see this
                                IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Working...
                                X