Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Whats the differnce in br with different armor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the differnce in br with different armor?

I see everyone going for the legendary level 40 armor and not very many people going for arena armor. What I was wondering was, is there a major difference in br between a full set of level 40 legendary set armor fully enchanted and a full set of level 45 arena armor fully enchanted (excluding the jewels and rings, just hat, armor, brooch and weapon). I would appreciate it if you experienced players can help.

Originally posted by LeoTitanium21 View Post
    I see everyone going for the legendary level 40 armor and not very many people going for arena armor. What I was wondering was, is there a major difference in br between a full set of level 40 legendary set armor fully enchanted and a full set of level 45 arena armor fully enchanted (excluding the jewels and rings, just hat, armor, brooch and weapon). I would appreciate it if you experienced players can help.
    Level 40 full enchanted give more than the arena ones , and if you have the full set it's give 10 rages plus your passive it's 20 rage , and if you use a skill wich give rage like for us knight slasher , you will get 35 rage in juste one hit , and the level 40 look pretty :P
    "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Working...
    X