Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the End-It-All, End-Game Gem Event 2014?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the End-It-All, End-Game Gem Event 2014?

I mean, the rewards are excellent and I have upgraded ALL my gems to level 8, almost the highest level possible. And I am just a newbie.

So is this the end-all gem event? After this nobody would need to do gem events anymore because everyone would have maximum gems?
    Yes
    38.30%
    No
    61.70%

what do u mean almost? u know there are gem for level 9, 10, 11 and 12.

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Gems

Comment

theyre adding the lvl 9 gem event soon and removing the lvl 5s
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

The mother of all gem event has just arrived and here you are on the forums
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by gerson111 View Post
          what do u mean almost? u know there are gem for level 9, 10, 11 and 12.

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Gems
          Please show me how you get above level 9 gems? The highest gem transposer in the shop is level 9 you nobs.

Comment

Originally posted by warray123 View Post
            Please show me how you get above level 9 gems? The highest gem transposer in the shop is level 9 you nobs.
            10-12 transposers are from necropolis.

Comment

I mean, the rewards are excellent and I have upgraded ALL my gems to level 8, almost the highest level possible. And I am just a newbie.

So is this the end-all gem event? After this nobody would need to do gem events anymore because everyone would have maximum gems?
              ---------------------------
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I think that guy, and 2 other person I won't name are probably the same person. Don't fall for that again everyone.

Comment

I love the gem event...drools everywhere

Comment

I have done this gem event, but still don't believe it's real, it's so freaking amazing, i am just waiting for R2 to be like "Psych!!"
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      I have done this gem event, but still don't believe it's real, it's so freaking amazing, i am just waiting for R2 to be like "Psych!!"

"Early April Fool's" lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        *suddenly, a rollback and a maintenance to fix the "typo" *
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

If you are able to synth 1 level 8 gem, you can get at least 3 more level 8 gems.... Very amazing!

Comment

just a guess, lvl 5 gems will be out of the gem event from now on, lvl 9 will be introduced, so save your cks and run necropolis since you cant buy the transposers
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              just a guess, lvl 5 gems will be out of the gem event from now on, lvl 9 will be introduced, so save your cks and run necropolis since you cant buy the transposers

Gem events 2015, synth lv9-12 gems to be rewarded.

Comment

Working...
                              X