Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to pvp with guildmate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pvp with guildmate?

Me and my guildmate want to fight each other 1v1, Is there a possible way to do this?

you have fight your guildmate on party mode or evil mode he/she should do the same too so you 2 don't have to fight on guild modes
    :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Originally posted by bigguy31 View Post
      you have fight your guildmate on party mode or evil mode he/she should do the same too so you 2 don't have to fight on guild modes
      Isn't that crystal saga thing? This is wartune forum, never heard of it so, could be my lack of information?

Comment

yeah thats a crystal saga thing only way to fight is arena if your arena levels are close and one will be ran by the a.i.
        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

how aboout try it on WILDS , click atk(right corner) to ur opponent and fight.

Comment

look for him in arena or fight him in bg .. lol
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWind View Post
              how aboout try it on WILDS , click atk(right corner) to ur opponent and fight.
              Tried that, didn't work. Can't attack guildies outside BG or arena.

Comment

Working...
              X