Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlimited bag and FREE!

not is better have unlimited bag?

till next sc or whips event i can't play. i'm blocked. 0 spots free . also if i had3rd bag (also 4th XD ) are few
    every hero has his hamster!

I agree they really need to do something about inventory space. It would be nice if they would stack 10k per space instead of only 999

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey18 View Post
      I agree they really need to do something about inventory space. It would be nice if they would stack 10k per space instead of only 999
      will be too few also this cuzthey will add more things . i "play" too in bags and too in astros. so i can't help the others and also here we not gain rewards for have helped them...
      every hero has his hamster!

Comment

I believe that R2 promised they bring in the 9999 stacking. People are still awaiting for that to be introduced. I am not sure when it was mentioned but some of the older players will know.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
          I believe that R2 promised they bring in the 9999 stacking. People are still awaiting for that to be introduced. I am not sure when it was mentioned but some of the older players will know.

DarkMeph
          Never seen that r2 actually promise anything.. All I seen about 9999 stacking is some players compere to china version update and china version got it whit some update we had few months ago, i think... But we don't really follow china version to every bit, so....

Comment

The 9999 stack is coming... R2 already stated it, now regarding this thread theme, get all the SC or MTW you wont use till event into the guils voult, then ask to be kicked and reinvited and solved issue... all you items will be save in you inbox for 30 day if you do not read the msg, if you read it the time shorten to 3 days.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
            X