Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

block or defense,pro knights help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    after this gem event went full crit/block with 10k+ of both, it's quite nice.
    there's plenty of ways to build your defense over time, but only so few ways of upping your block.
    hmm true...But again Wraith, refering to my last question, does higher block stats give us more block value?

I think I will do that Wraith...thanks guys...

Comment

there's plenty of ways to build your defense over time, but only so few ways of upping your block.
      hmm true...But again Wraith, refering to my last question, does higher block stats give us more block value?

I think I will do that, if it does give more block value Wraith..

.thanks guys...

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
        2 weeks ago you was complaining how **** your knight was and that you was gonna quit cos knights sucked so bad and that mages / archers 10k less BR than you was slaughtering you..

As for you question at your lvl you will see virtually no difference from 5.5k and 4k rate might be little less but extra defense covers.
        tht was 2 week ago, i have 20k extra br than 2 weeks ago, i dont think u knew that the thing tht was bugged is LD medalian. and its fixed now, do not act like Cupcake.
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-22-2014, 09:03 AM.
        S371/Zetsuen.
        Honor: GDK
        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

well then im sticking with block, to turn it to critical , i would have to put critic astros, but i cant afford to lose Gaurdian angel and more defense, so ill go with EWD/Block build Knight as long as i am lvl 69.
          S371/Zetsuen.
          Honor: GDK
          KNIGHT ☣

Comment

With increased block stat in PvE things you can easily notice the difference, you block way more. For PvP eh I never liked block for PvP some people get luckier than others regardless of stat, but personally PvE > PvP so I'll stick with this for some time.

@astral topic, you can easily use both. I got rid of defense astrals and use all the good % astrals and crit/block/patk/patk-pen, for PvP its actually a lot more effective than having 2k pdef/mdef more.

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
              tht was 2 week ago, i have 20k extra br than 2 weeks ago, i dont think u knew that the thing tht was bugged is LD medalian. and its fixed now, do not act like Cupcake.
              hmmm....so knights sucked cause you were weak at that time?

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                So, when someone points out the truth, you call him a Cupcake?
                Are you sure you know what that word means?

Comment

I like block! Even if block heal got nerfed, it's still damage reduction.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-09-02_9-35-24.png
Views:	1
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	1694009
                  Knight - Kabam - S1
                  Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                    I like block! Even if block heal got nerfed, it's still damage reduction.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102257[/ATTACH]
                    monster has appeared! monster has appeared!
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

There are still some knights who are not afraid of penetration and nerfed block heal
                      I am glad to be one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X