holy seal correction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    if you dont want to level, why do you keep complaining? Camp and you will be stronger than 90% anyway, why should we care about your lousy game plan? NO ONE CARES ABOUT CAMPERS, NOR GAME DEVELOPERS OR THE NORMAL PLAYERS
    sorry, but you are wrong.

unless your are a heavy casher, for normal players camping is necessary to get medalion and become strong. it´s impossible for new players level up to 80 and compete with old players.

making everbody rushing for 80 because of new "stuff"..only will encourage ppl quitting this game.

Comment

Originally posted by gerson111 View Post
      sorry, but you are wrong.

unless your are a heavy casher, for normal players camping is necessary to get medalion and become strong. it´s impossible for new players level up to 80 and compete with old players.

making everbody rushing for 80 because of new "stuff"..only will encourage ppl quitting this game.
      iam agree with u iam was new player and lv up 64 with 93k BR and i was do things like spire . moonevil last boss to
      get my HS higher since max talanet cap was 28 so mine was lv 17 after patch come i was 98% exp and lv 64
      so the only option for me to lv 65 and i was realy like lv up 65 with only 93k BR now i will see how its going on
      and if not liek i was plan i have to leave game

Comment

Are you dumb or just cant read? No one cares how you play your toon, camp or not, might even log and just stare at it for few hours, same result. But you have no right at all to complain about anything related to camping and you not being able to bully normal players, events giving xp, older campers having higher lvl talent/hs, because camping is just a loophole, in fact before hs and talents it wasnt possible.

You can drive your car from the backseat, from the trunk or from the rooftop, but you dont go to the manufacturer to complain how uncomfortable it is for you doing it.

Is it clear enough now or you need to camp the forum for a while to comprehend it?
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Are you dumb or just cant read? No one cares how you play your toon, camp or not, might even log and just stare at it for few hours, same result. But you have no right at all to complain about anything related to camping and you not being able to bully normal players, events giving xp, older campers having higher lvl talent/hs, because camping is just a loophole, in fact before hs and talents it wasnt possible.

You can drive your car from the backseat, from the trunk or from the rooftop, but you dont go to the manufacturer to complain how uncomfortable it is for you doing it.

Is it clear enough now or you need to camp the forum for a while to comprehend it?
          the hate is still strong with this one lol

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
            the hate is still strong with this one lol
            No one cares how you play your toon
            should draw a picture, but i suck with paint
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
            X