holy seal correction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy seal correction

will there bee a corrction in exp needed for holy seal..if not then readjust holy seal levels of players who r abv average so when maxed at my lvl 64 get stunned

Yea its stupid bug new players who become lv 64 max talanet reduced from 28 to 18 and old players got talanets lv 28 sure every time in arena new players get stun and they cant ugrade there talaent

Comment

Well, too bad for them if they still camp there... there are a lots of stuffs and rewards waiting for them if they continue on... they should move on unless they already got the Dragon Rider and the Grim Reaper title, or not.

Comment

It won't make any difference, Kingryan. Anybody who is not already leveled up with high level holy seal will be subject to being stunned all the way to 80. Wartune's little trick about trying to force us to level won't work on me. All it's doing to me is making me dig my heels in and stay at 64, which I just leveled to today. If I zoom to 80, I'll just be up against 340k BR players and no longer worth a hoot in battleground unless I spend $100,000 by the time I get there. I can't even buy ONE talent level at 64. So I'll just stay at 64 until nobody wins with stun for about three months....at least.

Comment

Originally posted by BammBammS73 View Post
          It won't make any difference, Kingryan. Anybody who is not already leveled up with high level holy seal will be subject to being stunned all the way to 80. Wartune's little trick about trying to force us to level won't work on me. All it's doing to me is making me dig my heels in and stay at 64, which I just leveled to today. If I zoom to 80, I'll just be up against 340k BR players and no longer worth a hoot in battleground unless I spend $100,000 by the time I get there. I can't even buy ONE talent level at 64. So I'll just stay at 64 until nobody wins with stun for about three months....at least.
          Mind, that when you finally decide to move on, those 80 guys will have 1M BR and you will have their 300k+, so the gap will get only bigger with all the new things for level 80's

Comment

Originally posted by BammBammS73 View Post

Might as well rename game to BGtune, 'cause that's the point of it??

Really don't get people that consider BG to be the holy grail of wartune, I do 1x a day, pop an honor scroll from the million of useless compo's, max honor and done with it, really couldn't give a rat's *** about doing every single BG a day for the full duration for what??? Bullying some noobs??

Must be so enjoyable being low level and killing people that have played for a few weeks in 99% of the cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

Really don't get people that consider BG to be the holy grail of wartune, I do 1x a day, pop an honor scroll from the million of useless compo's, max honor and done with it, really couldn't give a rat's *** about doing every single BG a day for the full duration for what??? Bullying some noobs??

Must be so enjoyable being low level and killing people that have played for a few weeks in 99% of the cases.
              I still like bullying ppl at lvl 80 xD but I do only do 1 bg tho, I'll get title eventually, only takes me 6 kills for max honor using all these stupid scrolls so should get title in 2016 some time.
              Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
              s371 Harmony

Comment

I am lvl 55-59 camper and this gives me a reason to stay there forever.

Comment

Originally posted by deucela View Post
                  I am lvl 55-59 camper and this gives me a reason to stay there forever.
                  Battlegrounds? Once you get Imperial Comander title, it's not a big deal and is of infinitesimal importance.
                  Unless you got a loads of cash to spend (or haven't started playing like 1-2 years ago), you shouldn't even bother with PvP aspect of the game (like CW for example).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                    Battlegrounds? Once you get Imperial Comander title, it's not a big deal and is of infinitesimal importance.
                    Unless you got a loads of cash to spend (or haven't started playing like 1-2 years ago), you shouldn't even bother with PvP aspect of the game (like CW for example).
                    u mean mythic dragon knight tittle right? yes everbody who camp at least wants the max titlle of medalion before level up. u r crazy if u want try these tittles with level 80 ppl with more than 200kbr + (or even more since the last gem event)

Comment

Originally posted by gerson111 View Post
                      u mean mythic dragon knight tittle right? yes everbody who camp at least wants the max titlle of medalion before level up. u r crazy if u want try these tittles with level 80 ppl with more than 200kbr + (or even more since the last gem event)
                      No, I mean the Imperial Commander title. Any higher title will come eventually and doesn't really make much difference. Imperial Commander is important, because it's the first medal, which gives you both block and crit.

Btw. my 160k non-casher friend gets 3k honor every day in lvl. 80 BG (loses some as well, so the net honor profit is around 2k).
                      Don't see a big problem here.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

I don't consider battleground the holy grail of Wartune. But I know there are players who have spent several tens of thousands of dollars on their toons in a year's time. I cannot spend that kind of money, so to get the battle rating they have, I must camp and just cash as much as I can. I'm not staying around to bully people. I very rarely attack others. I only defend myself while I cart. All the way to Lord Divine, 95% of the honor I got came from defending myself only.

Occasionally I'll use an honor scroll and go on a killing rampage, but even then, at least I have *some* mercy. I let people get their carts first and I try to attack only the bullies or people who are camping our spawn. I also try to attack as close to the mines as I can instead of chasing them to their spawn. That way at least they die fast and the time lost is negligible. And even when policing the spawn area, I try to leave those alone who camp the spawn with a very low battle rating. I do attack campers at our spawn who have 120k BR in 55-64 Battleground.

Except for the people who happen to catch me on an honor scroll run, quite a few have said they like me because I don't bully.

So don't assume that just because someone camps, they're a bully.

Since I saw early on I could not compete with the speed at which the fast-leveling heavy cashers were gaining strength, I decided to just gear my toon for cross-server activities. It's not like I'm the only one doing it. And if Wartune has a problem with it, they can just go back and cap our battle rating based on our level. I'm not doing anything illegal. I'm just playing within the allowances of the game.

Comment

ye anti campers movement dosent get that some people will NEVER get to lvl 80 and keep saying that people are are wasting time camping. not wasting time if you never plan on lvling up in the 1st place. with holy seal broken as it is no1 that wants to do bg should ever pass lvl 59 or will be stunned 3 turns every battle.

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                            ye anti campers movement dosent get that some people will NEVER get to lvl 80 and keep saying that people are are wasting time camping. not wasting time if you never plan on lvling up in the 1st place. with holy seal broken as it is no1 that wants to do bg should ever pass lvl 59 or will be stunned 3 turns every battle.
                            if you dont want to level, why do you keep complaining? Camp and you will be stronger than 90% anyway, why should we care about your lousy game plan? NO ONE CARES ABOUT CAMPERS, NOR GAME DEVELOPERS OR THE NORMAL PLAYERS
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              if you dont want to level, why do you keep complaining? Camp and you will be stronger than 90% anyway, why should we care about your lousy game plan? NO ONE CARES ABOUT CAMPERS, NOR GAME DEVELOPERS OR THE NORMAL PLAYERS
                              the hate is strong in this one

Comment

Working...
                              X