Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cache system

Dear Mod/GM,

Please bring back the old cache system ie (implemented during the first two weeks of patch 3.1 release) or with the test servers for patch 3.1. As of now, there a lot of people complaining of loading time, logging in, stuck loading. i myself experience after the last maintenance was not able to log-in for one day. i have tried different browsers and different connections. It seems that the cache is not saving anymore. So if we log in it will take time and longer time when loading other icons in-game. for example buying treasure maps, going to wild, WB and other events. these things take too much time to load and we relog it started to square 1.

I hope you can consider bringing back the cache system you implemented before like you did with the test servers and before the Aug 20 maintenance.

thank you.

Archer Level 72 (139K BR) Oceanic S294 (merged 10 servers).
    WEAKENED ARCHER

Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
    Dear Mod/GM,

Please bring back the old cache system ie (implemented during the first two weeks of patch 3.1 release) or with the test servers for patch 3.1. As of now, there a lot of people complaining of loading time, logging in, stuck loading. i myself experience after the last maintenance was not able to log-in for one day. i have tried different browsers and different connections. It seems that the cache is not saving anymore. So if we log in it will take time and longer time when loading other icons in-game. for example buying treasure maps, going to wild, WB and other events. these things take too much time to load and we relog it started to square 1.

I hope you can consider bringing back the cache system you implemented before like you did with the test servers and before the Aug 20 maintenance.

thank you.

Archer Level 72 (139K BR) Oceanic S294 (merged 10 servers).
    at this time, im convinced that the problem is not because they didnt want to fix it, their current tech team just didnt know how to fix it. what a bunch of useless people, they can only fix minor things like typos and give up on the big problems.
    or maybe R2 didnt want to pay a decent programmer to fix this ****.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      at this time, im convinced that the problem is not because they didnt want to fix it, their current tech team just didnt know how to fix it. what a bunch of useless people, they can only fix minor things like typos and give up on the big problems.
      or maybe R2 didnt want to pay a decent programmer to fix this ****.
      +1 to the bold one
      AeonClaire
      A Noobish Knight
      Moonlight
      S3 Worg Lair Europe
      This char is an ALT because we need more player to cure our loneliness

AeonFlux
      Mage
      Moonlight
      S3 Worg Lair Europe

Comment

Working...