What the maintenance should've really fixed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the maintenance should've really fixed

1. Kills in BG (I was stunned when I had double honor scroll and got 81 honor instead of 192).

2. World Boss top 10 list

3. When clicking an item in your inventory or in blacksmith, and you click it for many times without getting it into it's proper place (how you double click an item to recycle it etc), the item gets glitched and you'll have to refresh.

4. MOST ANNOYING: getting kicked out of a room after doing Spire/TOK

5. I don't know whether it's me lagging or a glitch but I've seen people doing up to THREE attacks per turn in pvp (arena) and the other team just stands there without taking turns.

you really think these are the most important part?

my opinion is the loading cache problem....
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by tickleme View Post
      1. Kills in BG (I was stunned when I had double honor scroll and got 81 honor instead of 192).

2. World Boss top 10 list

3. When clicking an item in your inventory or in blacksmith, and you click it for many times without getting it into it's proper place (how you double click an item to recycle it etc), the item gets glitched and you'll have to refresh.

4. MOST ANNOYING: getting kicked out of a room after doing Spire/TOK

5. I don't know whether it's me lagging or a glitch but I've seen people doing up to THREE attacks per turn in pvp (arena) and the other team just stands there without taking turns.
      You know whats the MOST ANNOYING? Having people like you post something like this that insinuates that maintenance is over.

Comment

You know what's even more annoying? You
        Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
        You know whats the MOST ANNOYING? Having people like you post something like this that insinuates that maintenance is over.

Comment

Cache issue should be their priority one, cause some players have complained they only have limited internet usage, and I know some of those players are medium cashers, which means if they don't fix it they'll start losing money... My guess tho is that wartune is already losing to much money that they just don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            Cache issue should be their priority one, cause some players have complained they only have limited internet usage, and I know some of those players are medium cashers, which means if they don't fix it they'll start losing money... My guess tho is that wartune is already losing to much money that they just don't care.
            Don't feel they are losing, just making too much money to care about their customers again. If they get a drop in their income then I feel they will make this game better for all.
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

yeah the cache issue is the biggest one
              s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
              Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

1. Having the last 25 cents of gas take as long as the first 25 dollars to pump
                2. The person ahead of you has 55 items in the 10 items or less line
                3. People with phones on in movies
                4. Guys who wonder why their stripper girlfriends cheat on them

Comment

Lag problem #1!! Hard to do anything, and need to relog constantly to have even a semblance of normalcy...
                  Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

#1 Typos.

kkthxbai
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Level 70 Dark Succuba Boss is still broken right? If yes then can we fix this already? :/

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        you really think these are the most important part?

my opinion is the loading cache problem....
                        same here.. its the important part so we can play the game again..
                        Name: Executioner
                        Class: Critical Knight
                        Sylph: Hercules **
                        Server: S42 (Kabam)
                        Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                        Guild: Paradox

Comment

Cache issue, what 8/10 forumers said here.
                          East coast archer.

Comment

cache issues (astrals,items in inventory, mpd's, wilds, keep reloading/downloading every time)
                            flash issue sucking memory (one day i tested and it reached 2.2 GB when previously was sitting at 400 max)-forcing players to flash it every 20 mins aprox.
                            memory leaks
                            DNS problems
                            Wilds black squares, boss black squares, arenas bug (fkign 2 years already and that bug still alive)
                            ---------this are the things that are game braking as in making it unplayable---------

followed by:
                            -the xp necessary for talents - totally fracked (see lvl 64 players not being able to level HS as pre-patch 64 did and lvl 80 players not being able to get xp for the next/last talent point)
                            -items "nijna removed": chests in wilds (60 lvl chests) never drop any 60 items *we had them prepatch
                            -bound balens totally removed from mpd and campaign chests
                            - wild boss 60 Pan *Wind, hitting like a 70 boss (for high lvl players this can go unnoticed). For me as 62, even if i done him many times prepatch, atm is impossible with a team that is not above 130k or a team having a 80 lvl player in it. Same team I was killing it with before (guildies) is unable to do it now.

Comment

easily the cache issue is the worst. SCUMBAGS

Comment

Working...
                              X