Divinity Shards!!!!! ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divinity Shards!!!!! ?

Come on what happen to the divinity shards? They were avalile in 2 events and now NADA!! Well IDK about any 1 else but I would like to finish my Hades evolution thing, but it seems that's gona be a little hard to do now that you won't give us any way to get the 500 shards we need to evolve/refine Hades/Apollo. Please give us some way to get these as a lot of ppl are stuck with Hades and Apollos the worked on but now can't finish. Personaly I won't be spending any money to evolve/refine and other Sylphs until I can finish what I already started 1st!! So PLEASE!!! give us a way to get these little buggers.. ty
    Last edited by MrBogus; 09-02-2014, 05:12 AM. Reason: spelling

nothing huh? guess I'm not suprised

Comment

No answer cause the information isn't out there for people yet. Sorry, wish I had something for you, just keep reading the forums and events, hope they add them soon.

Comment

Now that we have "sylph taboo" event with mahra, sepu.. would have been nice if we could exchange the chests for divinity shards as well. I would even buy some then.

Comment

Come on ppl I spent all the time to get a purple hades and converted my Star tear Shards to dark and now I've been dead in the water for 5-6 weeks this is getting a little old now please bring back divinity shards!!!

Comment

i still need a lot of divinity shards as well, but ohh well i'll just keep seping my 1 star purple hades until then...still a long way to go

Comment

Working...
            X