Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a bit lucky.. BUT PLEASE HAVE AN EVENT TO SWAP HADES TO APOLLO!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a bit lucky.. BUT PLEASE HAVE AN EVENT TO SWAP HADES TO APOLLO!!

I got abit lucky , bought 2k of chest and got Hades. I want Apollo for my knight! Not hades..!! D: So sad..

(I know there is people never get any sylph , don't compare yourself and me . This is not what I mean)
    But still ! At least have an event to exchange sylph...!!
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

At least bring back the event to trade in Apollo/Hades seals for event items. Also, divinity shards?!! Where have they gone?

This event is a repeat of 2 months ago without the seal exchange or divinity shards. What gives? Seems they are flooding the servers with Apollo and Hades this event but maybe not letting people trade them in anymore. Waste of a big event win.
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

have some rest,, trying trying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,n no ******* Apollo or hades..........

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
        I got abit lucky , bought 2k of chest and got Hades. I want Apollo for my knight! Not hades..!! D: So sad..

(I know there is people never get any sylph , don't compare yourself and me . This is not what I mean)
        It's not by spamming the forum with this thread you will get an apollo =_=
        "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Originally posted by ApolloMight View Post
          It's not by spamming the forum with this thread you will get an apollo =_=
          yeah i just realised that , was a little high after i realized i got hades instead of apollo lol

Comment

If you want an apollo , well SPEND MORE MONEY !

Comment

If you want an apollo , well SPEND MORE MONEY !
              true , if i got lucky again , IF I GOT HADES AGAIN. im going crazy

Comment

true , if i got lucky again , IF I GOT HADES AGAIN. im going crazy
                How about saving your hades seal to exchange , if ther's an event ? :P

Comment

How about saving your hades seal to exchange , if ther's an event ? :P
                  Uhh yeap i'm planning to do that but i guess i have to spend more again to get apollo anyway .. unless they really approve the sylph exchange :/

Comment

Uhh yeap i'm planning to do that but i guess i have to spend more again to get apollo anyway .. unless they really approve the sylph exchange :/
                    More you spend money , more you progress that's how the game works , but again i say that for the 100 th time , it's all about luck , noob players in my server always got the top prizes and they d'ont even have vip

Comment

can't believe it.. Hades is good.. there's heal. i believe you will owe an apollo in future.
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        can't believe it.. Hades is good.. there's heal. i believe you will owe an apollo in future.
                        Hades is good, but I'm a knight. I guess I need an apollo more than hades.. i always wonder what if i have battle against high pdef knights with a knight+hades

Comment

Hades is good, but I'm a knight. I guess I need an apollo more than hades.. i always wonder what if i have battle against high pdef knights with a knight+hades
                          You want to prioritize 5% of the game over 95%?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            You want to prioritize 5% of the game over 95%?
                            Why every one is racist against knights , we have nice hair , and most of the cloth look more good on us than any other class ! :P

Comment

I prefer hades over Apollo on any class, hades is better in every way and used 10x more than Apollo ever will be. I can solo wild bosses with my hades and use it a lot in gods descent and sky trail or while tanking mps when no Mage. Apollo is good for um..... 4v4 arena ... But so is hades as it ***** up mages and their heals or most of the time kills them easily if sylph strong enough. Not to mention the passive from aegis of 30% mdef boost max when attacked . It has single hits that can rival Gaias like awe or the eye thing. But has pretty good aoes too. Why you would want to swap hades for Apollo is beyond me.
                              Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                              s371 Harmony

Comment

Working...
                              X