Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a bit lucky.. BUT PLEASE HAVE AN EVENT TO SWAP HADES TO APOLLO!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
    Hades is good, but I'm a knight. I guess I need an apollo more than hades.. i always wonder what if i have battle against high pdef knights with a knight+hades
    Take it from me, I'm a knight, I have apollo, and I would trade it for hades in a heartbeat. Apollo has exactly 2 uses in the game, both of them arena (group & sylph). The short cd heal skill on hades is incredibly useful for a knight. Unless you are going to invest massive piles of money in your apollo, it will never be good in 1-on-1 fights. For a non to moderate casher, eve, amazon, or iris will probably be a better investment anyway. At least until you can get enough divinity shards without spending a ton.

Comment

just wanna add that Hades gives 5% pdef boost, which is knight's forte. as an archer, i find knights with hades is way more harder to beat than knight with apollo.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        just wanna add that Hades gives 5% pdef boost, which is knight's forte. as an archer, i find knights with hades is way more harder to beat than knight with apollo.
        I'm insanely confused now between Hades and Apollo. Should I keep the Hades to exchange? Or use it? In the fact of : I'm a knight
        Server : Avazu - S1
        Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Use it .

Comment

As many have pointed out, it is far more useful all around than Apollo. Forget class wars, that is such a small part of game and so limited to huge players. Take the sylph that makes you better in the other 98% of the game.
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
              As many have pointed out, it is far more useful all around than Apollo. Forget class wars, that is such a small part of game and so limited to huge players. Take the sylph that makes you better in the other 98% of the game.
              Exactly.
              Not mentioning, that Apollo ain't really good in CW either.
              His best choice is Hercules, there.

Comment

Well, you got most of an event. Hades/Apollo seal exchange for 225 event items. Good news for lucky winners, that's 450 mahra or sepu for each card you won!

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                  Well, you got most of an event. Hades/Apollo seal exchange for 225 event items. Good news for lucky winners, that's 450 mahra or sepu for each card you won!
                  And with mahra event on the 5th that's 25% more to get back, mhmm. Wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    And with mahra event on the 5th that's 25% more to get back, mhmm. Wonderful.
                    theres a mahra event?!,nice do u have to use shards to get or the mahra to exchange for the seal?
                    US West
                    Pearl Lake

Comment

Mahra/Sepu event where you enchant/upgrade 20 times and get 5 mahra/sepu back(and a lot of exp, unfortunately)

Comment

Working...
                      X