Please make this changes on this event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please make this changes on this event

I believe there's many people doesn't want/need the sylph they got in this Sylph Taboo Events...

Example- Me , I'm a knight. I want an Apollo not Hades. But I got a Hades instead.. I don't need it..
    Have an event to exchange Hades for Apollo and vice versa please.. This will make everyone happy , I believe everyone need this!!!! I keep asking myself , WHY HADESSSS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! ;-;
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

do we have a lot of players asking about this?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Rhett View Post
      do we have a lot of players asking about this?
      Yes I seen many on the forums saying about it :P and also in the game

Comment

There are many people who do not have either Sylph. I think that is the first time I heard someone ask for an event on the forums. I must admit have not read every single thread. Just be glad you got a rare sylph as there are some who have neither and have seen many people already have them get more of them.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
          There are many people who do not have either Sylph. I think that is the first time I heard someone ask for an event on the forums. I must admit have not read every single thread. Just be glad you got a rare sylph as there are some who have neither and have seen many people already have them get more of them.

DarkMeph
          Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post

DarkMeph
            There is many people in the game who doesn't spend much or free players. They got really lucky and have the same sylph or not needed sylph. In Miniclip-8 there is 2-3 people having the same Apollo sylph when they need Hades. In Avazu-S1 (my server) , there is a mage who wants Hades but end up with Apollo. Same goes to me.. And I saw some people in the news section talking about "having the same sylph , you should add an event to exchange"

Edit: I haven't visit other servers so I don't know about them ^^ what I know is I seen them talking about it in the forums and in the game. Is there any loss with this event? I think it's pretty fair and have the optional to choose the sylphs.. Some people are happy with the current , but some are not. Making everyone happy isn't a bad idea tho
            Last edited by TripleCKen; 09-02-2014, 08:34 AM.

Comment

There's usually been an exchange event, where one could get some certain amount of event items for the best item (with highest rarity) obtainable from event chests.
              Such event would be really nice.

Comment

i want one too, but never got any

Comment

indeed ^^ we need some good exchange event which we don't need to spend more to get another sylph..

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
                    Yes I seen many on the forums saying about it :P and also in the game
                    This is the first time I've seen this suggestion. So with all due respect, I'm highly doubting your statement.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

so you are asking to double the luck of someone who already got struck by it? From the name of all unlucky players so far, NO.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Pepole d'ont even have an Hades or Apollo stop complainning , and enjoy the game with what you have -.-
                        "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Originally posted by ApolloMight View Post
                          Pepole d'ont even have an Hades or Apollo stop complainning , and enjoy the game with what you have -.-
                          this is a suggestion thread , not complaining.. I'm just giving an opinion on what people thinks.

Comment

Just me that think the game master was acting a bit... well won't say anything.

But you should at least put a sylph exchange for event items and such. it's a gamble yes, but at least give the players "unlucky" enough getting several seals of the same the option to trade in for event items.

Comment

All i can advice you is to keep your apolo un used if you do not want it, then wait for you to get another wrong luck hit and exchange those 2 apolo for event items and get the hades you want, yet is not the smarts thing to do, hades is Kool but paying that prize is a way too high for one Sylph that will become to nothing againts normal evolved Sylphs forms cuz if you are not a mid-hard casher you wont be able to strenght it or evolve it any time soon, beside if you are not a mage apolo fits better for you, his evo Atena is so hot and his 2nd evo is quite strong... but is your choise, someone told me to use gaia but i builded AQ cuz i liked fire element and concider AQ a heavy duty Sylph with skills for single and aoe, yet gaia (i think her name is Eve now) is better than non other in single damage. If i have the chance to get another rare Sylph i will get a purple gaia to evolve it for WB.
                              Last edited by Linkoneusc; 09-03-2014, 07:19 AM.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X