Please make this changes on this event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    All i can advice you is to keep your apolo un used if you do not want it, then wait for you to get another wrong luck hit and exchange those 2 apolo for event items and get the hades you want, yet is not the smarts thing to do, hades is Kool but paying that prize is a way too high for one Sylph that will become to nothing againts normal evolved Sylphs forms cuz if you are not a mid-hard casher you wont be able to strenght it or evolve it any time soon, beside if you are not a mage apolo fits better for you, his evo Atena is so hot and his 2nd evo is quite strong... but is your choise, someone told me to use gaia but i builded AQ cuz i liked fire element and concider AQ a heavy duty Sylph with skills for single and aoe, yet gaia (i think her name is Eve now) is better than non other in single damage. If i have the chance to get another rare Sylph i will get a purple gaia to evolve it for WB.
    I think you got it wrong , I wanted an Apollo but I got a Hades instead. I'm a little glad the sylph exchange is here. I can exchange my Hades for 225 monthly item , but I think I would need around 183 more taboo to exchange into Apollo. Which means I have to spend more to get them. If I got lucky and get an Apollo Seal , it would be great.. I coulda get Purple Eve and Apollo.
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Rhett View Post
      do we have a lot of players asking about this?
      no, this one guy who made the post is the only one asking for it lol the same guy just made multiple posts asking for the same thing in different sections of the forums... this is the third different post by this one origional poster all asking for the same thing
      Last edited by R215361131; 09-04-2014, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
        no, this one guy who made the post is the only one asking for it lol the same guy just made multiple posts asking for the same thing in different sections of the forums... this is the third different post by this one origional poster all asking for the same thing
        If you haven't read EVERY post and been to EVERY server then don't JUDGE.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
          If you haven't read EVERY post and been to EVERY server then don't JUDGE.
          Then same goes to you.You claimed lots of people wanted it, you lied. I have read quite a lot of the forums and you were the only one to make posts wanting this... you making multiple duplicate posts in different sections of the forums doesnt mean lots of people want it... You are the one being greedy and judging others if you got something be happy with it many dont get any at all stop being a j.erk

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
            Then same goes to you.You claimed lots of people wanted it, you lied. I have read quite a lot of the forums and you were the only one to make posts wanting this... you making multiple duplicate posts in different sections of the forums doesnt mean lots of people want it... You are the one being greedy and judging others if you got something be happy with it many dont get any at all stop being a j.erk
            Lol you're funny.
            1, what makes you think I'm lying? Have you read ALL post and been to ALL servers?
            2, did I said many POST asking for this? Did you actually read what I typed?
            3, greedy? How is exchanging a sylph for a same quality called greedy?
            4 , how am i being a jerk? did I said I'm not happy?
            5, once again , don't judge.
            6, what's your point being here being a j.erk "too" then? Unhappy too? Lmao.

Comment

Neither way I don't really care what you said. Like I said , I'm giving suggestion. Unlike you , giving comments that no one need. And don't forget this is a suggestion thread , not an anti-suggestion thread.

Comment

thats better than me... i never get any luck... R2 master why? smting wrong with my toon?

Comment

Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
                  thats better than me... i never get any luck... R2 master why? smting wrong with my toon?
                  It's all about luck. don't worry dude.. your time will come.. Past event I bought like 450 chest , no luck at all. Not even something special , all event items..
                  This time I spend 10k balens , I have both Apollo and Hades with 147 taboo left
                  Last edited by TripleCKen; 09-05-2014, 02:50 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I saw someone get 5 hades and 3 apollo last night. Not that some serious luck.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                      I saw someone get 5 hades and 3 apollo last night. Not that some serious luck.

DarkMeph
                      Luck , and cash.

Comment

Working...
                      X