9999 Stacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9999 Stacks

First gems, now this? Nice week on Wartune!

9999 stacks are coming this week.
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

only on few servers, others are next week.

but they still havent fixed the cache.
    meh.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

oh thank god, this gem event left me with almost 16k whips

i just sent them to inbox
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Truly in shock that they're adding this into the game. One of the rare moments of genuine consideration towards the players vs the profit margins..I think. Well, I'm looking forward to it and hopefully this addition doesn't break half the game again

Comment

A step in the right direction, nice

Comment

Is this confirmed?? Are 9999 stacks really coming this or next week? Will be awsome if they are I have 3 free slots left after the gem event :/ And can`t afford anymore inventory space at the moment I have 2 pages fully opened and I know people with far less and with pages and pages full of stuff in mail :/

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
              Is this confirmed?? Are 9999 stacks really coming this or next week? Will be awsome if they are I have 3 free slots left after the gem event :/ And can`t afford anymore inventory space at the moment I have 2 pages fully opened and I know people with far less and with pages and pages full of stuff in mail :/
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....03-3-30-AM-EDT confirmed it is

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                Nice Ty

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  only on few servers, others are next week.

but they still havent fixed the cache.
                  meh.
                  Have they ever fixed anything before
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                    Have they ever fixed anything before
                    They tried to fix typos but only succeed in breaking things in the process. That takes talent.
                    S435 Witchlight bluffs
                    Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                    39k BR *Hercules

Comment

How do u send stuff to the inbox?

Comment

Originally posted by FalxUK View Post
                        Put in guild vault and get gm to kick you. Just make sure to spend all your contribution first
                        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by FalxUK View Post
                          easy ...make sure your inventory is full ( just use stuff from vault to fill inventory) and anything you get will go into mail box .

Comment

i'm guessing we have to wait a week for the di fix too?

Comment

I've predicted what will happen already. It'll probably be something like this;

- R2 Games goes down for Maintenance to implant the 9999 stacking function.
                              - Maintenance ends. People are not thinking anything bad will have happened.
                              - People log back in. Oh my god! Something bad has happened... (Too many things to list. I'll let you think about it)
                              - The Bugs section of the Forum is spammed with endless complaints of whatever bugs have appeared.
                              - People complain that R2 Games are doing nothing to fix the bugs. (Well, the bugs won't remove themselves will they?)
                              - It takes "a while" *NOTE: The quotation marks ;D* for R2 Games to fix the bugs, with more Maintenance taking place.
                              - "Eventually" the problem is solved. Until next time. Hooray! *NOTE: More quotation marks ;O*

In short terms; Maintenance never fixes anything.
                              Yeah, this is just my prediction of what I think will happen. It might not, because miracles do exist, but with R2 Games you can never tell. ;D
                              To Willow:
                              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Working...
                              X