Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

9999 Stacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrizzyB
    started a topic 9999 Stacks

9999 Stacks

First gems, now this? Nice week on Wartune!

9999 stacks are coming this week.

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    what about the part about where they do maintenance to fix typographical errors?
    since "fix typographical error" usually means "reducing CK drop rate", "removing BB drop from dungeons", etc then it was never a "fix".

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Imperias View Post
    I've predicted what will happen already. It'll probably be something like this;

- R2 Games goes down for Maintenance to implant the 9999 stacking function.
    - Maintenance ends. People are not thinking anything bad will have happened.
    - People log back in. Oh my god! Something bad has happened... (Too many things to list. I'll let you think about it)
    - The Bugs section of the Forum is spammed with endless complaints of whatever bugs have appeared.
    - People complain that R2 Games are doing nothing to fix the bugs. (Well, the bugs won't remove themselves will they?)
    - It takes "a while" *NOTE: The quotation marks ;D* for R2 Games to fix the bugs, with more Maintenance taking place.
    - "Eventually" the problem is solved. Until next time. Hooray! *NOTE: More quotation marks ;O*

In short terms; Maintenance never fixes anything.
    Yeah, this is just my prediction of what I think will happen. It might not, because miracles do exist, but with R2 Games you can never tell. ;D

what about the part about where they do maintenance to fix typographical errors?

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Imperias View Post

- People log back in. Oh my god! Something bad has happened... (Too many things to list. I'll let you think about it)
    - The Bugs section of the Forum is spammed with endless complaints of whatever bugs have appeared.
    - People complain that R2 Games are doing nothing to fix the bugs. (Well, the bugs won't remove themselves will they?)
    - It takes "a while" *NOTE: The quotation marks ;D* for R2 Games to fix the bugs, with more Maintenance taking place.
    - "Eventually" the problem is solved. Until next time. Hooray! *NOTE: More quotation marks ;O*

Yeah, this is just my prediction of what I think will happen. It might not, because miracles do exist, but with R2 Games you can never tell. ;D
    this pics never gets old, especially on wartune:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	post-38714-Grumpy-Cat-99-Little-Bugs-in-t-oiLk.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1694031

Leave a comment:

• ApolloMight
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    only on few servers, others are next week.

but they still havent fixed the cache.
    meh.
    For atleast want time i'am agree with you , impossible to play with the massive loading .

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied

Leave a comment:

• drenden
    replied
    i'm guessing we have to wait a week for the di fix too?

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    Originally posted by FalxUK View Post
    How do u send stuff to the inbox?
    easy ...make sure your inventory is full ( just use stuff from vault to fill inventory) and anything you get will go into mail box .

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by FalxUK View Post
    Put in guild vault and get gm to kick you. Just make sure to spend all your contribution first

Leave a comment:

• FalxUK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Valest
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    Have they ever fixed anything before
    They tried to fix typos but only succeed in breaking things in the process. That takes talent.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    only on few servers, others are next week.

but they still havent fixed the cache.
    meh.
    Have they ever fixed anything before

Leave a comment:

• DemonRockstar
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    Nice Ty

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
    Is this confirmed?? Are 9999 stacks really coming this or next week? Will be awsome if they are I have 3 free slots left after the gem event :/ And can`t afford anymore inventory space at the moment I have 2 pages fully opened and I know people with far less and with pages and pages full of stuff in mail :/
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....03-3-30-AM-EDT confirmed it is

Leave a comment:

• DemonRockstar
    replied
    Is this confirmed?? Are 9999 stacks really coming this or next week? Will be awsome if they are I have 3 free slots left after the gem event :/ And can`t afford anymore inventory space at the moment I have 2 pages fully opened and I know people with far less and with pages and pages full of stuff in mail :/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X