unfair balance in Characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfair balance in Characters

Im a lvl 80 archer, and knights do have it a little harder than other classes. That being said instead of archer invy understand it from the other side for a min. Archers accumulate rage per crit, not turn, knight and mages have an advantage. Archers lack a shield or shielding abilitys with the exception of use of deflect astral used by any class, knights and mages both have. Archers dont have regen hp abilitys both mages and knights do. Mages will always have a higher magic defense and knights will always have higher physical defense, leaving archers in the middle. Now to counter these differances archers have debuff skills, armor piercer to weaken higer pdef, and deep freeze to slow magic casters speed (now disabled in non pvp battles making a useless skill due to archer invy and bashing). Another + to the nonarcher is low cost of multi attack and rage steals, archers are just S.O.L. cause mages and knights both enjoy low cost multi attacks that use none or very little rage and at an early stage can use as a first attack. Now the plus to an archer is the ability to do more damage, but less life to cause it, due the the lack of heals, and extra protection, and regenration buffs. And last but not least class wars, both the mage and knight have a better chance to make it into round 2 than any archer, smiply there is less comp amongst those classes. But the bottom line instead of attempting to take something from someone else for your selfish enjoyment is simply unjust, if you dont like it come to the darkside and get your butt kicked up and down as an archer.
    Round people cut corners...Square people always have a point...

This is what I am talking about in my thread i just posted. Making skills archers used to be usefull is unfair. I always play as a acher because of the bosses we were needed. Now we are just low hp knights without the bennies.

Comment

Originally posted by WinterLeaf View Post
      Im a lvl 80 archer, and knights do have it a little harder than other classes. That being said instead of archer invy understand it from the other side for a min. Archers accumulate rage per crit, not turn, knight and mages have an advantage. Archers lack a shield or shielding abilitys with the exception of use of deflect astral used by any class, knights and mages both have. Archers dont have regen hp abilitys both mages and knights do. Mages will always have a higher magic defense and knights will always have higher physical defense, leaving archers in the middle. Now to counter these differances archers have debuff skills, armor piercer to weaken higer pdef, and deep freeze to slow magic casters speed (now disabled in non pvp battles making a useless skill due to archer invy and bashing). Another + to the nonarcher is low cost of multi attack and rage steals, archers are just S.O.L. cause mages and knights both enjoy low cost multi attacks that use none or very little rage and at an early stage can use as a first attack. Now the plus to an archer is the ability to do more damage, but less life to cause it, due the the lack of heals, and extra protection, and regenration buffs. And last but not least class wars, both the mage and knight have a better chance to make it into round 2 than any archer, smiply there is less comp amongst those classes. But the bottom line instead of attempting to take something from someone else for your selfish enjoyment is simply unjust, if you dont like it come to the darkside and get your butt kicked up and down as an archer.
      firstly archers can use guardian rune, theres your shield right there. Archers have Bloodthirsty strike this is the most OVERPOWERED attack ive ever seen not only do they deal damage to the target BUT they also heal and its not even a pityful low heal ive seen archers heal from almost dead to full hp from attacking troops in front it is completely ** attack. This attack also still works even when the target dodges, dont know about you but my common sense says if i dodge your bloodthirsty strike (take 1 damage) your heal from hitting me should be either 1 or nothing because the leech life attack was dodged, it makes 0 sense how it currently is. On that note ive also seen after applying a shield rune (guardian) archer hit me 25k and they get a heal of 27k?... that is really silly. It is a leech life how can you get more hp than you took from me very silly.

Knights have multi attack that costs low rage and can be cast in first round?... your talking ** here buddy their aoe costs 50 rage most people dont actually have 50 starting rage unless high lvl clothing plus lord divine medal so first round not so likely... This aoe costs 50 rage to the knight how can you justify saying it is a "low cost" attack...

archers have less life? If you do thats entirely your fault in character building archers and knights get a free +% hp passive whereas mages DONOT (normal skills, adv skills all get antoher hp% passive but still even counting that archers and knights get way more % hp boost than mages) and stop crying about your class wars being hard all playing archer cos all know it is the most over powered class it simply does the most damage per time and as the game progresses this is even more important and in adv skills archers passives basically increases this... stop crying

Comment

A few archers on my server use Incendiary Shot and Guardian Rune on WB and do 2-4 rounds in one (depends on their luck with Regen Astral, use of heal rune + Hades' Devour Soul or Bloodthirsty).
        They're already the best in DPS and with Guardian Rune they rule the WB even more.

Comment

knights have a shield since they are tanks, mages don't have a shield except when they have class adv, a "whopping" 16% for 3 turns. yea ok they have resto buff as well, but it's 2 turns and consider the timing of resto you can't afford it to use it before a delphic.
          Archers have bloodarrow to recover hp, whcih can do wonders against troops (correct me if im wrong, but dont they have a talent for it as well?). Mages have a higher mdef? well yea ofc captain obvious, they do magic dmg so they should resist it as well. additionally they raise int which also increases their mdef. does it influence archers? no, only sylph but with 50% debuff that extra bit of mdef wont save lives anyway. Knights have extra pdef correct since they tank, they also have extra hp. their block has been nerfed to useless at lv 80.
          Archers have no def buff, but they have a crit and hp buff, mages have no hp buff (except the class adv which every class have). so i think you get compesated for that.
          Yes df doesn't work anymore in nm and some other dungeons as well scatter has been nerfed as well. So what does it mean for you? you can do more dmg now! instead of a debuffer you're now an attacker class, the dream of every lazy person:P

and archers have it worse in cw? imo sucks for you, it has nothing to do with class balance but with popularity. and why are archers popular? since they have hgher single dmg in wb, spire, necro and sky trail.

So with the above statement i think you dont have it bad, you're now an attacker class instead of a debuffer

Comment

yea mages have hard time surviving wb ...no inc and no hp passive ...so they made 4+ mil gold more than mages on my server ....this game have so much love for archers

Comment

Working...
            X