Lets talk about what is broken with the marriage system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk about what is broken with the marriage system

For starters, on the surface... sounded like a good deal to some degree. "Marry" a team mate you play regularly with and get the bonuses. Well now that reality has set in and the fact that the ring only works in the one MPD, I think we all got duped into this.

Sure it was fun and funny to see the flowers fly but lets look at this. It only works in one place for crying out loud! I regularly play with a team of 3 others... as many of you do ... and many of you married for the bonuses. That damn ring should work everywhere I'm in this game as long as I'm in a party with my spouse. READ THE DESCRIPTION BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU SOLD ME!

That ring should upgrade as a set: it takes the two people to do the chores to get the quests done and do all the work like farming etc

Xp is too easy to get in this game so the xp bonus is like giving 1 bound balen a day.

I suggest a way to trade with your spouse. Costs the Developers zero dollars... The stuff anyone would want to trade aren't even for sale. Even if it was SC or whips... it's not much $$$ input at the end of the day. Guppy money. Nobody buys that **** anyways.

Add you input. Please be respectful to all, and enjoy

I wish we could do that lol wouldn't mind much to get my spouse's extra Underworld Steed mount. :P

Comment

rings also work in DI. only place it doesn't that is important is spire in which a rez would kind be over-powered.

since rings are for all levels, stat bonus from them are reasonable along with exp bonus. higher lvls of satisfaction gives stat boosts during dungs including block, health, crit, and atk as you lvl up your satisfaction

i do really wish the rings upgraded as a pair.. atleast satisfaction upgrades as a couple

Comment

you seems forget the couple tree. A nice place to trash your insignes once you don't need them anymore, to get sometimes fashion shards for free. But I agree, I was expecting the ring would work in spire, which is not the case.

Comment

agree with all, thats how it should work. Ring heal should be usable as long you in party with your spouse, idk about revive, yet to see that function, maybe on higher lvls. Should be upgraded together, right now makes no sense. And ffs add a trade between you and your spouse or at least a family vault where any one of the 2 can put and take certain items, no need everything to be tradeable, can even add a daily limit to it. Also would be nice if you can have a joint account for balens where you can donate and spend, why should my spouse log my account to recharge me or vice versa?

Right now marriage system is close to useless, tree is the best thing in there, but since you have to feed it, items you get aint really free, just another kind of insignia shop.

I do hope couples will get more stuff later considering the cheapest wedding is 4k balens.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Upgrading the rings is ridiculously expensive. Last month you could trade 50 event items for 50 hooves. +10. Or 500 event items for the ring things. +10 Why would anybody choose the rings? 10x worse deal there.
            Any why are they selling marriage packs? $280-$350 just to upgrade event specific stats +10. What a joke. Whole marriage system is mostly a joke.
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

i'm too poor to get married, so i just wear the halloween bow, and tell people i married a scarecrow
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                i'm too poor to get married, so i just wear the halloween bow, and tell people i married a scarecrow
                My wife is cheating me with that scarecrow

Comment

Ring stats are permanent...just the skill is limited to use in MP and DI. The ring stats apply everywhere. I disagree with the revive being overpowered in spire. Mainly because that probably wouldn't make a damn difference, and even if it does, would be maybe 1 floor/day--not gamebreaking.

I do like the exp boost. That thing is quite nice. Yeah, we get a lot of exp, but until I'm remaxed, I want all I can get.

Shared inventory would be nice, and with the price tag on weddings, doubt you'd see much abuse. Could give spare star tear (shards) or fate stones or whatever...stuff that one person might lose a use for quickly.

Rings should definitely upgrade together...satisfaction is shared, so should ring "exp". I have yet to get an eternal heart from the marriage tree as well; harvested it twice a day and got married the second or third day after patch :/

Comment

The most bad thing with marriage is non-cashers can't be married , besides that id'ont see any other probleme
                    "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Originally posted by ApolloMight View Post
                      The most bad thing with marriage is non-cashers can't be married , besides that id'ont see any other probleme
                      +1

BB's should be allowed for cheapest wedding

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                        +1

BB's should be allowed for cheapest wedding
                        as i said in another thread it's will took a lot of time , but i'am sure a few pepole d'ont do that for the buffs ...
                        "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

When you feel like getting married, pick a woman who hates you and buy her a house. Saves a lot of time and aggravation!

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                            Ring stats are permanent...just the skill is limited to use in MP and DI. The ring stats apply everywhere. I disagree with the revive being overpowered in spire. Mainly because that probably wouldn't make a damn difference, and even if it does, would be maybe 1 floor/day--not gamebreaking.

I do like the exp boost. That thing is quite nice. Yeah, we get a lot of exp, but until I'm remaxed, I want all I can get.

Shared inventory would be nice, and with the price tag on weddings, doubt you'd see much abuse. Could give spare star tear (shards) or fate stones or whatever...stuff that one person might lose a use for quickly.

Rings should definitely upgrade together...satisfaction is shared, so should ring "exp". I have yet to get an eternal heart from the marriage tree as well; harvested it twice a day and got married the second or third day after patch :/
                            I agree.. the revive would only be used when rage buff is already on most likely. You might gain 1 extra attack before you get 1 shot. The ring should work in all mpds. Just another fleecing of players by the scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                              I agree.. the revive would only be used when rage buff is already on most likely. You might gain 1 extra attack before you get 1 shot. The ring should work in all mpds. Just another fleecing of players by the scumbags.

lost at level 17 spire the other day

it was one shot away from dying, would of helped us
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                              X