Archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bandramus View Post
    Say what you want if any other class had two skills basically taken away they would be raising hell to..We wasted the skill points on them to basically to get screwed out of them..So in all fairness it is wrong..And should have them replaced with 2 more that are helpful..
    All classes have useless skills that they had to get in order to get other skills and noone else is crying here except archers... Castinator passive for mages complete **** lol 100 rage ultimate (both origional one AND the class advance one) are complete **** too... knights have stupid thorns that is useless 1000 damage reflect is nothing at higher lvls youd do more damage total from just doing a normal attack,

Comment

Deep Freeze mentioned slowing casting speed to me that means it slowing down magical base attacks? Am I wrong on that as I been DF in Arena (Knight) and not slowed down my attacks?

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

other class make ur own suggestion thread out there LOL..... don't complain here this thread for archer only.....

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
          All classes have useless skills that they had to get in order to get other skills and noone else is crying here except archers... Castinator passive for mages complete **** lol 100 rage ultimate (both origional one AND the class advance one) are complete **** too... knights have stupid thorns that is useless 1000 damage reflect is nothing at higher lvls youd do more damage total from just doing a normal attack,

Have you ever played mage?
          Castinator is a very, very nice passive. It triggers surprisingly often (a lot more often than ring bonus).
          But Class Adv. skills are completely useless for a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
            other class make ur own suggestion thread out there LOL..... don't complain here this thread for archer only.....
            I was asking about an Archer skill? Unless I am much mistake and Deep Freeze has suddenly change class. Yes I play mostly as a knight but I do have an Archer and Mage.

DarkMeph

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
              I was asking about an Archer skill? Unless I am much mistake and Deep Freeze has suddenly change class. Yes I play mostly as a knight but I do have an Archer and Mage.

DarkMeph
              deep freeze have all classes now and it dont work for any except some parts of game like necro at which archers are good again ....

if u feel its useless skill now for most parts of game u should know that all classes got useless skills and they had them from start of game

Comment

I was just trying to understand the description that it affects casting speed. To me mages cast spells so surely it slows down those who use magical attacks?

DarkMeph

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                  Deep Freeze mentioned slowing casting speed to me that means it slowing down magical base attacks? Am I wrong on that as I been DF in Arena (Knight) and not slowed down my attacks?

DarkMeph
                  DF reduces the casting speed of any class, not just mages. However it has not worked in "live" pvp for a loooonnnngggg time Only place's it really works are the solo arena and plundering. That is why as a knight it doesn't work on you

Comment

Working...
                  X