Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

tip to fasten daily spin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tip to fasten daily spin

i hate to wait for the spin to finish, so dragnolia gave me a tip for that

- click on daily spin
    - click on devotion (the green text on left left where you see your current devotion number) a first time to close the daily guide : you will get the item without having to wait for the spin to end
    - click on devotion a second time to open the daily guide
    - click on daily spin

you can now finish your spin in a few sec
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    i hate to wait for the spin to finish, so dragnolia gave me a tip for that

- click on daily spin
    - click on devotion (the green text on left left where you see your current devotion number) a first time to close the daily guide : you will get the item without having to wait for the spin to end
    - click on devotion a second time to open the daily guide
    - click on daily spin

you can now finish your spin in a few sec
    I already figured this out myself, but thanks nonetheless ArnaudBo.

Nevertheless, I still decide to wait for the spin because it is fun and requires fewer clicks.

Do hope that R2Games CupcakeTune installs a one-click blessing wheel and one-click daily devotion wheel though.

Cheers,
    AntiApartheid
    Your Friendly Forum Commentator

Comment

thanks for tip

Comment

Do hope that R2Games CupcakeTune installs a one-click blessing wheel and one-click daily devotion wheel though.
        Personally, I'd rather have 1-Click Event Claim. I know its already in the code, I saw it the day 3.1 dropped on my server.... but R2 has disabled it for some reason.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Wanna know something even easier? After you click spin, just use a hotkey for any icon (ie. I use "G" for Guild and it automatically spins and gives reward without waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchMageDaze View Post
            Wanna know something even easier? After you click spin, just use a hotkey for any icon (ie. I use "G" for Guild and it automatically spins and gives reward without waiting.
            I use Esc.

Comment

Is Auto-clicker considired like cheating ? , it's annoying to click the same button especially in whip event 30 minutes of clicking , i have a geek hand now :S
              "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

i dont spin it at all, the rewards are trash. Bring back signets and exp scrolls.

Comment

i click my power button but i cant see if i get any reward

Comment

Working...
                  X