Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

Hy guys and gals got 2 questions for u :

1. I read the "Anthem" skill from mage that at lvl 1 the max heal is 30000. So how many points can u add to max and does that increase ?

2. Second is about gem . Anyone know if over a certain lvl ( lets say gems lvl 9 ) u cant convert them anymore ? Or any lvl of gems can get converted

1. L1: 30K, L2: 60K, L3: 90K
    2. Any gem can be converted as long as you have the required gold.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

i think 11 can`t be converted but not sure. May be someone with high level can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
        i think 11 can`t be converted but not sure. May be someone with high level can tell.
        i readed somewhere there is a certain lvl after u cant convert and i wanted to find what is

Comment

If I recall correctly, lvl 11 CAN be converted.... the final lvl 12 CANNOT be converted.

Comment

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
            If I recall correctly, lvl 11 CAN be converted.... the final lvl 12 CANNOT be converted.
            Wich means if you have the wrong transposer you can do any thing about it , wich is fantastic
            "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

According to the wartune wiki, they can all be converted; it's just a level 12 gem costs 20 million gold to do so. But you need someone who actually has a level 12 gem to be able to confirm
              PetraRal
              Archer
              S367
              185k BR
              Former Light Casher
              Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

Working...
              X