Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World War III, The servers are merging! Prepared?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War III, The servers are merging! Prepared?

First book http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....to-be-number-1

As the alarms went off all around us in the sky, like a surrounding echo of screams engrained into our heads. R2 Helen came crashing like a meteorite from the sky.

How can this be some of us thought with a mixture of pleasure and pain. We just came out of defeating Fallen a guild that once ruled these lands. I begun to move my feet stepping over bones, skulls, dislocated ribs and legs, here and there. Did it all matter? These were the warriors that had fallen in the heat of battle. These were both comrades and adversaries all pushed into a mixing bowl of hate and love. As I spit out the blood draining down my lip (Pew) I saw a woman soldier asking for a heal. Her hands gripped up into the sky like she was praising the rainbow after the rain drizzled into her naked eyes of hope. I quickly ran over and saw her head leaking the purest of red whine mix a self taught human could mix. I put my hands over her head and started to heal. As the process began it soon stood still. Who am I kidding I thought. My level x2 healing abilities were the weakest in mankind . I was a mage used for war and destruction as being Balnor strongest at one point whistled back into my head in a silent storm hidden in thunder. Past glories hmph, as I torn my side robe cloak and did a spotty first aide stretched it around her head. Why did this all happen. Yes, I know peer pressure and conflicted interest that what make wartuners boil to the heart of war.

Come Drunk! As I spun around at a slowly , displayed speed, I caught a hold from the ashes in his face he stood well with me on the fourth tower we held off from the on slaughter. "Yes! We were playing with fire", he said but let us go look at that fire over there where the meteorite hit. "Okay", I said.

Putting my tools in my bag, I started to walk but turned around to take a last look at the woman fallen next to the tower. My feet stopped because the old smell of a distant person I knew. Yes, my guild was a wolf pack and I was a wolf doing my duty in the structure of this pack but as a wolf this smell!
    Drunk you dirty dog! Coming?
    Hold on Redseal, tell Boogy I be right there.

As I went back for the stranger I lifted her and took her along .She gripped on close. I told her to stop. I was a married man with a one day wife who never came back after the wedding. A widower with no means to break the ring off because it was bound with balens which were the hardest stones to break.

Following the guild leader VixxenMorbid, followed closely by the two strongest Channi the heartless Knight and Guillotine the shirtless archer we pushed forward.

As we came closer to the impacted area we saw. A body emerged from the bushes in the leaves.

But in instant she came towards leaping at our group in a switch of clothing and outfit the wartune way of flashing to show they could identify clothing.

HERE! SHE SAID! TODAY THEIR IS GOING TO BE A MERGER!
    As she open her tiny wrist, a magical sparkle of ultra color begun to leave her palms in a twirling display

SO IT BEGINS!...
    Last edited by BabyBlanket; 09-04-2014, 03:19 PM.

You do write.. o_@
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Clang Clang! What the hell was that? Clang Clang! I slide from my bed and raced rapidly towards the window. Looking outside my window I saw the earth break apart from the ocean shores where I lived. Like an earth quake breeding with a typhoon in which they gave birth to a baby orange wind/dark sylph refined. With the change of weather and adrenaline of the towns people the bell ringer stood still as he withstood from pounding his heavy tones of mediocre from his symbols. As I watched him from above he eyes strained into the distance, in which, I directed at that moment my eyes towards his glazes and saw from the shore line a huge island coming upon our beach like naked shadows running from the light demon in a huge shadow clutter. Exactly, at that moment I saw Henjin, Morbidvixxen, Chani, Henna, and Sheeba hop off my roof onto another, as I drew a peach from my pocket ready to eat. But wait ,what was this, also harden in my pocket 200 unbound balens? I never had these funds laid upon me before, the night before, no, wait it must be r2 Helen. When r2 Helen came around that must be it. So I smile to myself knowing this must be a promotion of some sort and I must capitalize on things to make me stronger to protect the one I love just incase these guys are not so nice and might be invaders . Leaping out my window to the crackled land below radiated with erosions and excisions of rock and soil, I decided to meet our new neighbors. With the smell of peach on my breath I screamed!

"LET PUT UP THE STRONGHOLD! THIS IS TATUN STRONGHOLD!", I yelled

~THEY CHANTED IN REPEAT

"THIS IS GLOONWOOD DEN", I yelled.

~THEY SCREAMED!

"THIS IS LABYRINTH OF SPELLS", I yelled

~THEY RANG THEIR WAR BELLS!

But, wait looking above me from the dew of the morning sun, I saw a figure in my window. I forgot that girl from the battlefield is still in there as she stared at me catching us.
      As my eyes adjusted she blew a kiss.

What the yaggers! Was that the Onlyone? As it was a known fact she died before the second merger wars and never return as her body was last seen missing in the badlands.
      Last edited by BabyBlanket; 09-05-2014, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Some people have way too much time on their hands. :P

Comment

Working...
        X