Team arena matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team arena matching

How does the matching system work for team arena? However it works, it's terrible. There really is no battle...one side or the other gets slaughtered every time.

Not to mention the arena lag on kabam s18. It's so bad that when you use a skill, it takes 20 seconds before it activates.
    Last edited by Spanky28; 09-05-2014, 03:21 PM.

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    How does the matching system work for team arena? However it works, it's terrible. There really is no battle...one side or the other gets slaughtered every time.
    +1000.

Realy terrible matches, we fight most of the times OP players who have 50k - 100k+ br over us, or we fight a team that is very very weak. We usualy get 2 or 3 wins out of 15..
    I dont know why there is gold groups, silver, bronce, if the matching system sux so much. PUT PEOPLE VS. SAME BR TEAM

Comment

please see the link http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....arena+matching

i agree with you saying the matching is terrible. But what time do you usually start arena? if you start a little too late, chances of matching with players in different level bracket will be higher as most of the players in your level bracket already finished arena. and you also have to recognize them if they're indeed outside of your level range. high br doesn't mean higher level.
      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

The groups (i.e. diamond, gold, silver, iron) are just to tell you how well you're doing. They're not there to "help" matching. Who you fight is based on lvl and when you go...cuz it's real time.

Comment

on 529 in second day i have a group 30-34 & we match 35+ group, all 4 had brutally rune, so how the ** i should kill 35+ when i just start the game?

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            The groups (i.e. diamond, gold, silver, iron) are just to tell you how well you're doing. They're not there to "help" matching. Who you fight is based on lvl and when you go...cuz it's real time.
            I don't believe this at the start of the week we fought a group of 40-49's I could tell by the equipment 5 times while in iron group.
            S435 Witchlight bluffs
            Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
            39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Somebody once posted that it looks for groups close to you, if it doesn't find them in a certain timeframe, it expands the level window.
              Somewhat believable, yet today we fought a group 9 levels higher (80's) with a relatively short matching period.

Like many things here, take what you can get. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes you get murdered. Have some laughs and enjoy the time, win or lose.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                +1000.

Realy terrible matches, we fight most of the times OP players who have 50k - 100k+ br over us, or we fight a team that is very very weak. We usualy get 2 or 3 wins out of 15..
                I dont know why there is gold groups, silver, bronce, if the matching system sux so much. PUT PEOPLE VS. SAME BR TEAM
                The iron, silver, gold and diamond group is what determines your weekly league insignia rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
                  please see the link http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....arena+matching

i agree with you saying the matching is terrible. But what time do you usually start arena? if you start a little too late, chances of matching with players in different level bracket will be higher as most of the players in your level bracket already finished arena. and you also have to recognize them if they're indeed outside of your level range. high br doesn't mean higher level.
                  I start at the very beginning of the first arena event. It actually seems like if you wait until the last hour of arena you get more wins, but slaughter opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                    PUT PEOPLE VS. SAME BR TEAM
                    Have heard this bandied about in both arena and BG; however, what's the point of becoming stronger than most people if you don't win most of your arena or BG fights?

Comment

i won 12/15 matches the other day

basically solo, my team was weak under 60k-70k br
                      and they were all iron group
                      (im level 75)

the next day i did it with another group

all over 100k br, and we got 2 wins

the big difference is
                      2 of us were diamond group, and 2 were gold group
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

there's no difference in 4v4 and 3v3 matching and the league ranks/groups doesnt affect the matching. even they put 5v5 matching it doesnt matter
                        read the link given earlier to you.
                        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                          there's no difference in 4v4 and 3v3 matching and the league ranks/groups doesnt affect the matching. even they put 5v5 matching it doesnt matter
                          read the link given earlier to you.

im not doubting the link, but its just what i have noticed

i have faced Crizzy's team, and they are absolute beasts
                          but i have only ever faced them, and similar teams with diamond rank

coincidence, maybe
                          however i believe ranking has a strong influence on matching as well
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Generaly , if you d'ont get a match in the first 18 secondes , then cancell imidiatly and restart .
                            "Reading stupid posts is stupid , but answering is more stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              im not doubting the link, but its just what i have noticed

i have faced Crizzy's team, and they are absolute beasts
                              but i have only ever faced them, and similar teams with diamond rank

coincidence, maybe
                              however i believe ranking has a strong influence on matching as well
                              ok check this league ranking this week. yup this week

do you think these 3 are beasts (those 3 are in top diamond rank btw) under 40k br?

*Edit: do you still believe ranks affect the matching? i dont think so. XD
                              Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 09-06-2014, 01:50 PM. Reason: edit included
                              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                              X