Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any good active advanced mage skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any good active advanced mage skills?

Just wondering. They all look absolutely useless. I used my advanced skill points to max the regular tree and add the HP passive...

Depends, the new skills for healing, are great, the PvP ones are just a big joke =D .
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Destroy all rage for a maximum of a 90k heal or x% hp whichever is lower, on a 60 second cooldown? That won't even fill half my HP bar

What is good about it?

Comment

no there aren't good skills except 1 passive hp

I was thinking that mana shield is good but turns out that its useless ...it cant be combined with guardian rune or passive 15% dmg resist from restoration ...don't know if its bug or what I don't see why I would cast shield when I can have guardian rune 50% on max or restoration 15% dmg resist 2 turns duration I get heal also with it and less rage cost (while mana shield 16% dmg resist and 45 rage 3 turns duration)

I tried using shield restor guardian rune but only 1 will apply if u cast another first 1 disappear

Comment

Is it true that the delphic skill is stronger in China, i.e. not split damage?

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
            Just wondering. They all look absolutely useless. I used my advanced skill points to max the regular tree and add the HP passive...
            I keep playing around with the new skills, and keep concluding that they are poor choices. Mind you, the non-Advanced Delphic Thunder Frenzy and Delphic Hell Thunder skills are barely used, too.

Adding a slow effect to Icebolt and a bleed effect to Flame Tornado (like many Amazon Queen skills have a bleed) would make them better. For Anthem, a heal that burns all your rage should heal a lot more or have a Purify effect, say.

I don't know anything about Rage Master, since I love my Rage rune too much to risk messing that up. If someone knows how Rage Master works, posting that here would be much appreciated
            Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by ecla2 View Post
              I don't know anything about Rage Master, since I love my Rage rune too much to risk messing that up. If someone knows how Rage Master works, posting that here would be much appreciated
              You can use your rage rune like normal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	2
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	1694095

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                Destroy all rage for a maximum of a 90k heal or x% hp whichever is lower, on a 60 second cooldown? That won't even fill half my HP bar

What is good about it?
                Is it 60 sec, or 1 sec? I read in some blogs it was 1 sec... Just want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  60s, if 1s will be non-sense
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Still, I heal around the same amount with non-crit Resto or BL.
                    What would be the point of wasting so much rage for it?
                    Not mentioning, that I would have no space for that skill on the skillbar.

With the adv. class, mages got 1 usefull skill (+10% HP passive). All the rest is pretty useless.
                    Generally, I took both passives (although the rage one is pretty lame).

I tried that 100 rage AoE one and I definitely prefer Delphic Thunder Hell rather than this.
                    In 1 vs. 1 Thunderer is a lot better than any other skill.

Comment

No, i think 1 sec cd heal would be awesome.
                      Considering you get 10 rage per turn from equipment, 15 if you have rage master and heal yourself, you are like a healing fountain.

So i just want to confirm if it is really 1 sec cd.

Comment

No CD is 25 secs xD me new player but know healing 75% every 25 secs cooldown, mage skill.

Comment

Considering you get 10 rage per turn from equipment, 15 if you have rage master and heal yourself, you are like a healing fountain.

that's why I say 1s will be non-sense, it will enable non-stop healing
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Ok. You would have 15% of rage, so you would heal for 15% out of 90k = 13.5k HP. You would die so hard :P

My BR knight deals me up to 50k with Ult Slasher (with crit). Archer around the same with Armor Piercer or up to 40k with MS.
                            Last edited by Caballero1321; 09-05-2014, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                              Ok. You would have 15% of rage, so you would heal for 15% out of 90k = 13.5k HP. You would die so hard :P

My BR knight deals me up to 50k with Ult Slasher (with crit). Archer around the same with Armor Piercer or up to 40k with MS.
                              To what I understand, if you have currently 15 rage, then it would heal 15% OF THE TARGET'S HP, not just 15% of 90k... But it is capped at 30k (lv 1), 60k (lv 2), 90k (lv 3), just like at the updated block heal of knights, it would heal the knight 4% of hp, but it is capped at 3k.

(Sorry, it it hard to multiquote on a tablet)
                              And, I do not think that healing non stop is non sense... Wartune has many ridiculous updates, and they could really do this non stop healing...
                              So that is why I am confirming if it is really 1 sec..

I asked my guildmate about it, and he said it was 60 sec cd, but it was just level 1. So I would like anyone to confirm if the cooldown also changes as this skill levels up... According to the blog I read, this skill is much faster cd than restoration.
                              Last edited by Kingryan; 09-05-2014, 07:53 AM. Reason: cd

Comment

Working...
                              X