Talents at 80

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talents at 80

So today I hit level 80 and am somehow I still can't buy talents? I'm not capped. I have enough gold. I should have enough exp. I'm just thoroughly confused. There's a screenie posted below. Please help?
    Attached Files

You need 51.6m. You have 5.8m exp.

Comment

I just picked up on that. I was just confused by the exp bar that's always there at the bottom. When you hover the mouse pointer you're usually told your TNL, but at 80 it now says max level. Somehow I still thought I had exp to spend on talent, but now I see I have to check the talents tab to see how much exp I actually have. TY whispir. Sometimes you just need to see things more than once before it sinks in...

Comment

after you get class advance you get another 80 levels to go through that use up exp... first few dont cost much and you may have to level up some more before being able to talents again

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
          after you get class advance you get another 80 levels to go through that use up exp... first few dont cost much and you may have to level up some more before being able to talents again
          So far haven't heard of anyone being able to talent at advanced class regardless of rank/level, so might be for max advance level only, or bugged, not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            So far haven't heard of anyone being able to talent at advanced class regardless of rank/level, so might be for max advance level only, or bugged, not sure.
            Might be a bug, I've gotten two talent levels since I hit Imperial Ranger lvl 2. Only at talent level 92 though if that makes a difference
            PetraRal
            Archer
            S367
            185k BR
            Former Light Casher
            Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

It is caused by the same changes that were made in xp necessary to to cap HS at certain levels.
              Atm lvl 64 players cannot soak same ammount of XP into HS as the old 64 did prepatch.
              This caused 2 brackets of players at 64, one with 1 lvl higher HS that screwes all BG;s.

When they made the xp soaking change, they probably had 80lvl players out of their mind, as usual. Therefor...is fracked.
              AS most thing here.....cupcaked, became a bloody backery...

Comment

not a bug im a lvl 5 imperial dragon warlock for a few weeks now because ive beeen leveling my talents.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                  not a bug im a lvl 5 imperial dragon warlock for a few weeks now because ive beeen leveling my talents.
                  Which would make it a bug if some people can't talent lol

Comment

Check PM :P

Comment

yeah its annoying, im level 76, rushing to level 80 so i can get my advanced talents

(mainly the passives im interested in)

i ask my guild master, he said that it gives an entire new exp bar from level 1, so i cant do my normal talents until i hit that certain level cap
                      which sucks, because while camping for lord divine, i missed out on a LOT of exp
                      so im gonna be level 80 with level 40 stun
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Well if you do class advancement you will CUPCAKED for a while to get a talent level again. they need to change the EXP needed for talents. Pretty annoying that a lvl 80 gets stuck not being able to lvl talents.

Last edited by Raven0077; 09-06-2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

What class advancement level do you have to hit in order to buy talents again? They ought to fix this because it makes things really hard for fresh level 80's who need talents also.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                            What class advancement level do you have to hit in order to buy talents again? They ought to fix this because it makes things really hard for fresh level 80's who need talents also.
                            Well if they are smart this will be fixed ASAP as they are hurting the people that are still spending on the BUGGED infested Alpha released game.

It is shameful the amount of **** they put out.. I can see how it was missed as they tested with lvl 80's that were MAXED out.

Comment

Originally posted by akisakura View Post
                              It is caused by the same changes that were made in xp necessary to to cap HS at certain levels.
                              Atm lvl 64 players cannot soak same ammount of XP into HS as the old 64 did prepatch.
                              This caused 2 brackets of players at 64, one with 1 lvl higher HS that screwes all BG;s.
                              I leveled from 63 to 64 with Lv.18 talents (Lv.13 Holy Seal) and now at Lv.64, I can't even buy ONE more level of talents.

I wonder if it would be a waste of money to just reset my talents and dump all points into holy seal to get Lv.18 Holy Seal. Or is Holy Seal actually hard-capped at 13 now? I don't want to waste $8.95 only to end up with the same talents and holy seal again.

Comment

Working...
                              X